RPG MAKER 2000 VALUE! IS NOW OUT IN ENGLISH!

You're welcome guys and happy birthday Kentona~

Store link over here: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/rpgmaker_2000_storefront
Changelog over here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1n-CHoQ0hwHWEnkoiLo7fiRUqS4hY4mhOkv_jkmz2cg8/edit

The same as Rm2k3, Cherry, Cy and I worked hard on it!
RM2000 was always better than 2k3, IMO. Shit was just more solidly built.

If there's a Steam sale on it in the future I'm totally gonna grab this shit.

Thanks for all your hard work translating old ass software for us nerds.
unity
You're magical to me.
Thank you very much! I've been wanting to own this classic maker for years! :D
this is the best present

author=Pizza

the humble bundle has a 90% off code for this.
author=kentona
author=Pizza

the humble bundle has a 90% off code for this.

Time to (try) to make a game in 2k I guess.
That's 2k3's changelog, dear.

Also, yes, there will be an event.
2k3's changelog
Option “Explore Project Folder” in “Project” menu.

yay
I will buy at full price simply to legitimize past usage. X)

By the way, little typo on the store page: the Share Your Game section says 2003 where it should say 2000.
What. Holy crap. And here I bought the Japanese version less than a year ago because I thought it would never come out here.

I haven't seen 2000 in years. You guys are really pushing that old school angle. I love it! Great present. I'll have to buy it and 2003 when I get a chance.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
w00t now this is what I'm talkin about
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
I'm debating whether I should get this or not.
wait wtf lol I'll edit.
Event commands “Open Load Menu”, “Exit Game”, “Toggle ATB Wait Mode”, “Toggle Fullscreen Mode”, “Open Video Options”.

DAYUMMMMM, it's going to be really cool to see that built in.

Not sure if I'll ever use 2k much again, but I'll definitely purchase it at some point!
http://rpgmaker.net/engines/rm2k/

And as before, the old RM2k is now RPG Tsukuru 2000
The new one is Value+, right? 2kV~

Also, something not mentioned in the changelog is that the window in the Animations tab has changed from having a tiiiiiiny slice of window for the sound/flashes to being bigger and better placed. Seriously, that shit fucked me up a lot when trying to work with the animations. >.<;

I thought I saw something that looked like RPG Maker 2000 on my feed of posts on Facebook earlier today. I thought I was imagining things... good thing I wasn't. I'll patiently wait for this to come out on Steam before I purchase it.
so uh, did I do something wrong, because the Humble store download installer for RM2000 wants a password...
If you get the Humble Bundle you get 90% off the steam version (plus a ton of other great stuff).

Might not be online just yet. (Perhaps a few last minute additions/upload/whatever on Steam?)
What exactly does Value!+ add?
author=Liberty
If you get the Humble Bundle you get 90% off the steam version (plus a ton of other great stuff).

Might not be online just yet. (Perhaps a few last minute additions/upload/whatever on Steam?)

I didn't get the Humble Bundle. I don't really want all of that other stuff, plus I don't want the Steam version. It says there is a DRM free Windows download (and there is), but it requires a password to install. I was never sent a password.