YOUR AVATAR

Because every Forum needs this, Post what your avatar is/what it is from and discuss the avatars of other people who post here.

At the time of posting this, mine is a Animated GIF of my username Morphing into the anagram for it "Lead Long Tin" It was created on the Internet Anagram Server.
Mine is King Haggard from the movie The Last Unicorn. I think I started this trend of a lot of prominent members having Last Unicorn avatars. On other sites it's currently this picture of a mouse girl I drew:

I'll probably change it to that once the Last Unicorn phase dies down around here.

Kentona always has the best avatars/user titles.
unity
You're magical to me.
My avatar is Fuka from Disgaea 4, to celebrate me beating the game proper (still working on the post-game content, tho XD). Fuka's a young girl who died and was sent to the Netherworld to be reborn as a prinny (they're cute little penguin-demons) but they were out of prinny-bodies so they just slapped a prinny hat and jacket on her and called it a day. XD

Trivia: I was going to use Fuka's angry face because I think it's the cutest but I went with this one instead, because I like happy expressions on my avatars so people don't think I'm yelling at them or anything :P

Her ear-wormy theme:

(I may use a Desco avatar next because "Little Girl Final Boss in Training" is possibly the best character idea EVER and she's also adorable :DDDDD )
Mine is a fanart of my favourite Fire Emblem character. I adore her to bits. Has pretty much everything I love in a strong female character ( loyal, brave, stares death in the face without even flinching and is perfectly willing to die a martyr for her country. Of course, her looks are a huge bonus, as is her subtle yuri subtext with her queen :D ). My user name stems from her Japanese name as well.

My avatar is just a custom potrait from the japanese resource site Kingdom Rise and Fall. I would give you the link to that site, but I don't have it... :P
I change my avatar about every 5 days. GRS has some of the best avatars and usertitles around here.
unity
You're magical to me.
author=kentona
I change my avatar about every 5 days. GRS has some of the best avatars and usertitles around here.

My favorite of his is the one with the impossible stairs with the Simon Belmont quote.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I kinda liked your "Bartz" avatar, Tangled. Or... whatever you had before.

<- Elhaym Van Houten, from Xenogears.

I totally ripped this portrait when I started playing the game via a PS1 emulator whenever-it-was-ago. Had half-thoughts of running with the portrait from the 2k "Add-on RTP", but, meh.
unity
You're magical to me.
Elly is so awesome :DDDDD
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
My current avatar is Sadao Maou from The Devil is A Part-timer! It was previously Sora Shiunin from Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V, and before that, it was Nepeta Leijon from Home stuck, and finally, my first Avatar was the Rabbit of Caerbannog.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
I like to draw stylized and obscenely cute self portraits for my avatars. I should draw a new one soon...
author=Marrend
I kinda liked your "Bartz" avatar, Tangled. Or... whatever you had before.

It Was Actually Something made in Terraria's Character Maker, Designed to look kinda like me IRL. It WAS How I was going to appear in a Community Project on SMBX Forums, But I Eventually Passed the torch on to My Right Hand Man Over there due to me leaving the community since it had degraded in quallity. Since I'm no longer affiliated with that project, I Figured "Hey! Why not change My Avatar!" So I Did.
Mine is, unsurprisingly, an owl.
Too many anime avatars everywhere.
I use something I did in paint when I was waiting for WoW servers to update. About 6 years back?

With the way I did dragons' eyes as base and doing something. I could just draw myself one, but I kinda like it.
I even have a folder full of possible avatars, but I just about 6 I used throughout the time.
author=unity
author=kentona
My favorite of his is the one with the impossible stairs with the Simon Belmont quote.

Thanks! I'm glad y'all enjoy them :)

"A true final boss always has one more final form up their sleeve."

It's Hitler from Danger 5, a spy fiction WW2 show with the camp turn up to the max and the CGI turned off. There's a trailer for it here. It's pretty silly and I love it. Title ("A true final boss always has one more form up their sleeve!") is something I whipped up because Hitler is the greatest final boss and like the quote has a 'final form' in the show.

"Curse it all! How did Simon do it?"

My previous avatar. No idea where it's from besides a post about hilarious architect fuckups. It reminded me of how stairs worked in the NES Castlevania games and threw together a title to fit it. Originally was 'Damn it all' but after a few hours I realized 'Curse' worked better as a NES friendly word and a reference to Castlevania 2.

"Can carrots bloom on the battlefield?"

This is a drawing by Charles Darwin's kids in the margins of The Origin of Species, flipped horizontally. I think it's really cute and ribbed off of Metal Gear Solid 1's line of "Can love bloom on the battlefield" but changed for carrothorse.

I'll do more avatars later, I never wrote down the user title for them though and I forgot what some of them were though.

this one didn't have one though, it's just a ferret being a ferret
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
My guy is from this comic.

Apparently his name is Deadpan English Guy.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Mine is from Erma, a comic series about the daughter of the monster from The Grudge.

The particular comic in question.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
A base I used for an animation I did a while back that I'm not entirely comfortable sharing here due to it being inflation related.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Though, if one was to ask which avatar was my favorite, well...

...there can be only one response!

Stinkweed Imp!
source of avatars: someone needs to take photoshop away from me

I used to make a bunch of weird fanart of masada from Yume Nikki, but is that even a recognizable part of my Web Brand anymore? I'm sorry, kikiyama. I've seen people do worse things to masada, I guess.

I would love to upgrade my Web Brand to a mime. I love mimes. I should just make a bunch of mime .gifs.