YOUR AVATAR

Mirak, to be honest, you have the best avatar on the forum imo
Yosuke, from Persona 4, who supposedly I act a bit like (and look like if I'd grow my hair out enough) from one of the popular hiimdaisy comics.

It seems fitting because: Tact? What is it? PFFFFFFFT.
It's a drawing I made of the bronze kiwi from Path of Exile back when it was in closed beta. Ever since it's been my avatar everywhere I go
mawk, is it me, or is your catavar no longer a gif? That makes me sad. :<
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
Avatars across all ages! (Alliteration abound!)

You'd have to be really old of an adherent to remember this one...

My first ever stand in as the 'Bizarre Monkey', boasting my old god awful art. For years this weird monkey thing with no tail was icon at the forefront of Bizarre Monkey productions, and it is under this that Intelligence made it's debut on Pi Day 2011. The day I became a somebody. But it would be many interpretations later that I would fade from the existence of a nobody.

In 2012 I finally was persuaded to work on my art.

This again, will be legacy to most of you at best, I often labelled it jokingly Total Bizzkit, and here I am to answer one simple question, what the floundering farkle is a fucking sense of identity?

Realizing that i could never be british, I decided to embrace Australian Stereotypes instead.

If you've seen the video for my Instant Transition script I made for VX, then you've been witness to the Vestige of Bitter.

Anyway, that quickly got old, I had a Star Wars phase in their somewhere, thus Biz-zee-won was born.

But then one a lot may be familar with is Yarr harr Monkey.

But while all of these avatars had different outfits, none of them ever really changed form, over these periods, i didn't much either. It wasn't until I began realizing that caring about other people was kind of a huge waste of energy and made me stress, and after watching a live Q&A where SkittlesAreTasty was present, with an avatar that would inspire the new Bizarre Monkey.

This avatar seemed to bring me a lot of success, so I dunno, maybe I should switch back to it, but I think that's a placebo at best. Anyway, this was at the stage I'd returned to omega-dev, and from a lot of really cool people, gave birth to the CCC, from 3/14 2013 and beyond, Bizarre Monkey productions was no more, and the Crazy Chimp Collective moved forward.

This was also the first avatar to use my outlineless MSpaint style. Many more followed, best examples being...
http://i.imgur.com/A96ym3D.png
http://i.imgur.com/3AMMkXb.png
http://i.imgur.com/EQZLhzH.png
http://i.imgur.com/QWCrlN0.png

Finally, I got into a ruckus courtesy of a certain someone and suddenly I'm in some sort of conspiracy, so I decided to just flatter not only myself, but my whole firm and dress us all in edgy Organization XIII worthy robes, and that's where my most recognized Member XII alias comes from.

Since 2013 I've had several fan renditions of my avatars, particularly lazy monkey and Member XII. Like my friend Andinator made this beauty which I was using here a little. My current one was fan work of Captain Crikey.

My friend Pjcr did loads, just some quick examples.

This one which portrays me and several of the collective is actually laminated and is a drink coaster.

Xiie also did some awesome ones, along with a whole comic which I've taken avatars from.
Ah glorious nostalgia. Anyway, now I probably won't be able to post here for ages because I've thoroughly annihilated my avatar search history.
My current avatar... well, its always of the same Fire Emblem character whose Japanese name I took for my username, only she has her waifu with her now.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
author=mawk
Mirak, to be honest, you have the best avatar on the forum imo
It makes me happy that you think that, thank you.
author=Liberty
mawk, is it me, or is your catavar no longer a gif? That makes me sad. :<

I thought I might like this version better since it's a deeper red, but I'm kind of torn!
Mine is not all creative obviously, I use Sephiroth that everyone knows.

Now I remember the reason I chose this avatar, his hair figure almost looks like mine in the front, and back. Also his face structure is pretty similar to mine in the CG scenes. I thought hey, this is pretty cool, why not?

Btw surpised to see a Might&Magic Avatar here, thinking most people would not care for the classics nowadays.
God i like this so much better than that old evil hairless cat

It's one of the Gunners from Etrian Odyssey 2 (and EO Untold 2!).
Now if only I wasn't so lazy, I might make it transparent... naaaah that white space adds charm plus I'd have to remember how to make things transparent
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Kaliesto
Btw surpised to see a Might&Magic Avatar here, thinking most people would not care for the classics nowadays.

That's probably referring to...

...this avatar.

Though, if I must be honest, classic games are all I seem to play, anymore. Though, it's also true that I'm a HUGE M&M fan...

...particularly when it comes to the Xeen games.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
author=wildwes
God i like this so much better than that old evil hairless cat

It's one of the Gunners from Etrian Odyssey 2 (and EO Untold 2!).
Now if only I wasn't so lazy, I might make it transparent... naaaah that white space adds charm plus I'd have to remember how to make things transparent
Here.
you'll never know who the character from my avatar is
I finally made a new one, thought eye could use something a bit more serious you see

it's the bastardized corpse a screencap from Arthur
author=Marrend
author=Kaliesto
That's probably referring to...

...this avatar.

Though, if I must be honest, classic games are all I seem to play, anymore. Though, it's also true that I'm a HUGE M&M fan...

...particularly when it comes to the Xeen games.

What baffles me they had to do a 360 after Might and Magic VI, I thought the style in VI was pretty realistic for it's time considering that I think they used real faces, and painted over it (not sure), and then they decided to do just 3D model faces.
author=Mirak
Here.
*gasp* YES THANK YOU
now I don't have to stare at that white space and be bothered about it but too lazy to fix it anymore yay
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Kaliesto
What baffles me they had to do a 360 after Might and Magic VI.

If 3DO was still in charge, maybe 10 would be in a simlar vein to 6, 7 and 8. What? There was a 9? It does not exist! Though, they'd probably have to do something to kick things up a notch!

On the other hand, I kinda liked how Ubisoft decided to go in regards to 10. Maybe I would have liked the auto-map feature to map more than the one tile you step on. I... think it might already do this, but have the surrounding tiles be in a "fog of war" effect until you actually step on them? Moot point, I suppose.

"g2gfst"

I have no idea! It was in my dropbox and I decided it would be a good avatar in conjunction with Summer Games Done Quick 2015 that ran for the week that I had that avatar. Full size here.

"The writ has been dropped"

It's Canadian election season! Featuring Mike Duffy, a senator that's currently on trial for improper housing expenses and getting a cheque from our current leading party so he could 'pay back' said expenses. It could lead to our current sitting Prime Minister to take the witness stand but it won't be after the election as the trial is no longer in session and won't return until after the election.

"Hello hoomans. Please take me to your highest office of government"

It's Canada's Prime Minister himself, Stevey-O! We had our first leaders debate on the same day of the GOP one starring Donald Trump so I didn't watch it. Thankfully somebody did and saw this amazing shot during it and made it into a GIF which I turned into an avatar. Full size copy here if you want to stare at it for an unhealthy amount of time (any).

"Reality is more interesting than fiction. There's no writer, no editor, just raw humanity."

Presented without comment.

e: I do want to go back but I can't remember the full text of my shark avatar and I really liked it too :(
"It is through sensationalism, ???, and disinformation that we wield our greatest weapons against you", but I can't remember what the ??? was.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
I have a soft spot for Teletubbies. Especially Po, because I can kind of relate to her.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Hot chick, Sara X Mills if you're curious.