YOUR AVATAR

BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
author=CashmereCat
Mine is currently a creepy guy that I photoshopped over a bunch of paint.net toolbars because it looks like he's glitching into your screen and I like using the warping tool. I'll include it here because my avatar changes often and I want people to know what I'm talking about in a year.

He looks like Dane Cook...

This greatly triggers me.
unity
You're magical to me.
I saw this super-cute picture of adult Rydia from Final Fantasy 4 and just had to use it for an avatar ^_^
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
Was inspired by some spooky remixes by fans of Undertale to Gasterize my avatar.

H e . w h o . f o r c e s . f a t e . t h r o u g h . m e s s a g e s . h i d d e n . i n . s i l e n c e .
ESBY
extreme disappointment
some dude from some game or something
My avatar came from a drawing that a very old friend of mine did some over a decade ago, and it actually represents my character from my very first RPG attempt on the RPG Maker '95 system, "Twelve Blades of Zodiac". You may or may not of heard of him, he goes by the name 'sonicadventurer' and is a long time DA artist.

His DA - http://sonicadventurer.deviantart.com/

My last, this and the next few are from a present I got from friends for my birthday. ^.^~<3
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Mine is the MC of a series of Phoenix Wright fancases I'm working on, and is for the most part a shameless Apollo Justice recolor. I may change him up some more in the future.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Mine is part of a storybook my nephew drew about Pikachu's adventure in a cave.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
He's six. I'll give him a pass.

...for now.

WIZARD casts DANCE

I have no idea what it is (except that it is good and awesome)

e: Uploaded 'full size original' and it was the same thing as above so that's the best I got!
Who knows? Any explanation I give now will no longer apply in a week when I change it to something else.
A coffin sprite that follows your party The Prince of Cannock from Dragon Quest II.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
One of the funniest facial expressions I've seen while playing Luxaren Allure.
The Barbatos is dope as shit, so I made my avatar the Barbatos.

Please remember to pet all your cats everyday!

It's Toothy by Xalmag. I saw the gif somewhere on the internet and figured I'd use it for an avatar (once I found the source) because it is a A+++ gif.
My avatar comes from my first attempt at making a piece using an oil brush tool. It took me terribly long to finish, mostly because I really didn't know what I was doing, but I was really proud of it when I finally finished.

It's more of a milestone achievement kind of avatar.
unity
You're magical to me.
author=GreatRedSpirit
Please remember to pet all your cats everyday!

It's Toothy by Xalmag. I saw the gif somewhere on the internet and figured I'd use it for an avatar (once I found the source) because it is a A+++ gif.

Who's your current avatar, GRS? Feels like I should know who she is. She looks really cute :D
My avatar is me. I'm always lit in a sinister fashion.