YOUR AVATAR

BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
author=Red_Nova
author=BizarreMonkey
I pretty much draw all of mine in MSpaint. :0
Why don't you get GIMP? It's free, and is much more robust than Paint.
I draw the baseline shapes in paint.

Then I take them to photoshop or GIMP sometimes.

The Story about my Teen Drama avatar is a little more backstory heavy.

That's this one...

Blast from the past.

Back in a time long before lime shortly after RMwebs had given me the boot for loitering my loot and not giving a hoot.

After great Journey Eastward, I landed and released a deep breath homeward,
the shining city of Omega-dev...

With renewed cheer and some plans to get in gear, I began becoming iconic and showed those RMfellas that I could still bring them tears, even as they went to every effort to paint and point out my smears, the Biz just keeps getting his jeers.

But in the real heat of victory, would triumph see history, that i would for the first time in long, change my avatar to a newer one. One based on a current race, pent up by unwelcome haste, and much due disgrace and a very red face.

In this dilemma, a true rockafella, would cast the shores of doubt down in ice-dealing hysteria. From one ear to the other, from my dog to your mother, he is born and we shudder.

The Instigator of Teen Drama.

This is a great poem I didn't even mean to write.
Mine is a KH-esque anime dude. His name is Ceal Durog and Dudesoft made him when I was playing in one of his RP games a long time ago.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I miss running that RP.
Kaguya Houraisan. I found this particular image fitting as it references RPGs (as the character's attributed to staying home all day and playing video games, neither being canon in the slightest)
Max Payne, specifically from the third entry.
I did this self portrait a little while ago. It was only a matter of time before it made it over to RMN.
It's Chino! From Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
It's hip nightmares.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
It's Bonnie from FNAF that I ripped from a Baby Got Back spoof comic.
Yukari Yakumo and Yuyuko Saigyiouji from a very trippy Touhou vid I found in Youtube.

You can start questioning my sanity now :D
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
This one was originally a request to a cool guy named Loeb on the Starbound forum, who was doing 'derpatars' for shits n' giggles.

I added a flip animation and text to stimulate the BowelMoevement and free user title I just got 17 minutes ago. However the gif itself has existed since February this year, it was made for this.
Back to Lead Long tin due to the immense failure of Final Nights At Freddy's
I stole frames from a silly concept video someone made, added some sunglasses stolen from kanye, chopped it, made it terrible, and then covered it in rainbows

then, when someone rightly pointed out that it was a fucking eyesore, I lowered the saturation slightly and wound up making something that looked even worse, but in a better, more visible way

it was a labour of absolute nonsense and I have no idea why I did any of the things that produced it
Porkate42
Goes inactive at least every 2 weeks
Axel from Kingdom Hearts, the gif was originally bigger but I re-sized it with this
Why are you reading my post when you could be watching SPACE☆DANDY
This one is some fanart someone made of the Admirals from One Piece. Akainu means 'Red Dog' and is his title as an Admiral (his real name is Sakazuki). Makes sense~

This is what he really looks like.

Also, his 'type' of justice is Absolute Justice, meaning he's not very flexible when it comes to excusing people for doing wrong. He's a lot of an asshole but hey, he's a great character~ ^.^
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
This is just here to represent my current pace with Pokemon RMN version.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Mine is ME! In sprite form!