YOUR AVATAR

Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Lately, not only has my NES become a big problem, but also my SNES of all things.

I think the issues with the SNES was that I accidentally left it on the floor, fith a game in it, in a dusty corner, with a strategy guide pressing on the game - for a few months. Felt a little loosey goosey after that.

However, I went and very delicately cleaned out the whole loader with a fine brush and alcohol, and it seemed to work much better, so maybe it was just dirt?

As for the NES, usually a good swab on the contacts will get it going well, but they always seem to tarnish up real quick regardless.

(Most sad of all, I lost all my data on Kirby Superstar doing all this troubleshooting! I HAD A PERFECT CAVE ADVENTURE GAME ON THERE)
My current avatar is Spike from Cowboy Bebop. I liked this character since my more youthful days. Some parts of his personality was a little similar to mine, so it was easy to relate to that character.

Other than that..he was just badass. :)
author=Hexatona
Lately, not only has my NES become a big problem, but also my SNES of all things.

I think the issues with the SNES was that I accidentally left it on the floor, fith a game in it, in a dusty corner, with a strategy guide pressing on the game - for a few months. Felt a little loosey goosey after that.

However, I went and very delicately cleaned out the whole loader with a fine brush and alcohol, and it seemed to work much better, so maybe it was just dirt?

As for the NES, usually a good swab on the contacts will get it going well, but they always seem to tarnish up real quick regardless.

(Most sad of all, I lost all my data on Kirby Superstar doing all this troubleshooting! I HAD A PERFECT CAVE ADVENTURE GAME ON THERE)

the horrors!

but you can get it all back in like an hour and a half.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
I was so proud of that cave adventure run. There are plenty of treasures you can lose permanently if you run in all willy nilly!
I'll offer you half the world.
I freaking LOVE burgers! Like my life depends on them.
That kinda translated to one of my webcomic characters so hence the avatar :D

Be blessed the cow that dies in the name of burger for you enter the stomach of the smartest being.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
How is that - I see it, but I doubt my daughters will ever opt to watch it with me.

The last I saw of voltron was that weird 3D one that was somewhat saved by the voice of... gaaah... come on... Tim CURRY! That's it.
Zakariya
Every misdeed has its own punishment, and every good deed has its reward.
author=Hexatona
The last I saw of voltron was that weird 3D one that was somewhat saved by the voice of... gaaah... come on... Tim CURRY! That's it.

I believe that was Voltron: The Third Dimension, and it was supposed to fill a gap of some kind.

Physics means nothing when faced against a signature attack!

My favorite bit of the old Kamen Rider shows is how they did their special effects. It's so old and cheap and it is absolutely hilarious.

Original gif before I CGA'd it:

The girl in the back is saying, hm I think you need to go see a doctor. As the kid's OS is acting very unormally
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
My current (level 17) character on FFXIV. I'm becoming too addicted to this game for my own good, and I'm not even past the main quest yet.

One thing I'm proud of in making the initial character is layering the two options for freckles to give her a nice detail on her skin, which every other NPC character in the game seems devoid of for some reason.
She looks like some kind of shaman to me and I think the added layering of detail on her face interesting.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D

Have I made it clear enough that I love Dark Souls? Just in case there was any doubt... I love Dark Souls.

Artorias the Abysswalker's backstory is one of the saddest in the series, even more so once you complete the DLC and fight a certain boss in the main game.

This particular image of him is from a surprisingly powerful fan video which does a good job of telling the backstories of the characters with the song "I Believe" by Christina Perri.

Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
This is a frog, and the beetle is its steed.

OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
My current avatar will be the thumbnail of a Metal Slug animation I'm making, if I ever get myself to keep working on it.
ESBY
extreme disappointment
Reference to Akira.
Looking up the meaning, there seems to be none besides sounding cool, and capsules being a big part of Akira.

Their gang is even called 'The Capsules'
Mine is the handmaiden Ivar from Tales of Xillia 2; and there's a fun little story why I picked this goofy SOB as my avatar.

My wife and I were talking while I was replaying the first Xillia and I mentioned how Ivar annoys the living hell out of me as a character. I know that in a JRPG we're supposed to suspend our disbelief because, usually, it's all fantasy right?

This guy. This...doofy, lovably moronic twit manages, somehow, to snap the end of his blade off and have it rebound to stick itself into his head and LIVE. My premature jubilation that he somehow killed himself off was cut down in it's infantile prime, and I had to endure the game as his character began to grow on me...So, when I played the sequel, I kind fell for his spoofy 'attempt' at being cool. And thought, "Hey, that'll stand out." -crops and makes into avatar-

And - viola. Thus Ivar!

After this I'm gonna teach you my secret for mashed potatoes!

(reverse-GIS isn't helping with finding the original author and I never wrote it down, sorry :( )

anyways undertale is still a good game and holy shit I got lazy with changing avatars, time to open the folder called "DOGS"!