YOUR AVATAR

Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D

For those that don't know, the famous Ditman Glitch in Resident Evil 4 almost doubles Leon's animation speeds, including fire rate, running speed, and reload speed. This also applies whenever Leon is interacting with an object, which leads to hilarious results.

Who can think of a funny caption to go with this image?
gotta go fast

you're too slow
author=Red_Nova
For those that don't know, the famous Ditman Glitch in Resident Evil 4 almost doubles Leon's animation speeds, including fire rate, running speed, and reload speed. This also applies whenever Leon is interacting with an object, which leads to hilarious results.

Who can think of a funny caption to go with this image?

"I must go Ashley, my people need me. *NYOOM*"

Anyway, my avatar is the emblem of the school that acts as the setting for Prom Dreams (my game). I'll likely change it when I start my next project to something related to that game, haha.
My avatar was made by a good friend of mine, and represents my demon form.

As far other avatars I'll choose the one above me. The thing you are killing reminds me of a murloc from warcraft. Seems as though you have some strong vendetta against them.
I change mine from time to time. At the moment mine is Aria from the anime Hidan no Aria. I mainly picked her just because of the fact that she is cute.

I figured I could do something more playful and possibly mischievous.
Then I had a lovely vision about merging and fun happy things and I drew up a water dragon. And then cropped it and drew another face for the avatar form.

I feel a little sorry for the person who just asked about my avatar dragon. They're all still valid so I'm sure it'll be fine~
I also thank them for making me think about my current avatar more.

Kylaila, that new avatar is great. Nice use of composition!

I won't ever change my avatar. Never ever. Not unless one of the Golden Girls happens to bust out a VR device of their own. But that's rather unlikely.
Aww thanks! :) I am proud of it too~

Haha, yes, gold is gold.
Love the avatar Kylaila. :)

I think I may keep my current avatar unless I find something cuter.

If you want to get past CERBERUS you must offer TRIPLE THE PETS!

Original image:

wanna pet those dogs... dog? doggy heads <3
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
hehehe corgibrus

mine is a doodle I did of a suitor in alien dating sim Ledoliel

Are you blind? Do you think I don't have a neck or something?

Loot Gaming's twitter
I'm in the second category (although I see him constantly going :o instead of being lips. Also I think Blind doesn't have a neck. It's just a bunch of floating heads!
Changed mine to be a bunch of Katt's at random. There's about, oh, 30 or so images if not more. X3
author=GreatRedSpirit
Are you blind? Do you think I don't have a neck or something?

Loot Gaming's twitter
I'm in the second category (although I see him constantly going :o instead of being lips. Also I think Blind doesn't have a neck. It's just a bunch of floating heads!

I...I am in the third category. Although I thought the green overlaps were his eyes. Well he is a creepy sorceror guy, so him having a weird/deformed sprite didn't seem out of place. Also I was like....5?ish when I first saw him. Even now I think I prefer him as being odd looking and mysterious, rather than just a skeleton head in a fancy hood. >.>

Libby needs more Katt avatars. Can never have too much of best BoFII char. (Though black wing Nina was pretty cool from what I remember.)
Don't worry, I just found a plethora of new Katt images. Look forward to about 20-30 over 50 more added to my current ones. X3

Nina II (Nina from BoFII) is best Nina.
Jesus, Liberty, where the hell do you find these things!?

And yes, BOFII Nina is best Nina. She saved my ass in that blasted final dungeon, that’s for sure.

As for my new avatar, it’s supposed to be Markus Granlund from the Vancouver Canucks giving the thumbs up during a player interview that he had some time ago. Somebody posted it up as an animated .gif file, and I thought it looked pretty cool, so I stole…er, “borrowed” it for myself. Yeah...
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
I'd honestly always thought Agahnim was transformed by the Dark World and his look resembled those jellyfishy kinda things that you bounce off of when you hit them, so his head covering was his actual head and the jewel on his circlet was his mouth. When I finally realised the truth, it blew my mind.

Anyway, my avatar is Doctor Whooves. Because ponies. And Doctor Who. 'nuff said.
I suppose I ought to do this thing once...

Truth be told, I'm a fan of changing things out quite often, so here it is as of writing this for posterity sake:

It's a Red-Panda (a.k.a. Ailurus Fulgens (This is scientific speak, and it means "shining cat"), Lesser Panda, Shining or Golden Panda, Bear-Cat, Cat-Bear, "small, red bear", "dark", "eater of bamboo", or Firefox (hence the username)).

Why a red-panda? Because I feel there isn't enough internet appreciation for red-pandas, though that is slowly changing. That and I'm writing a story that involves red-pandas.

This particular iteration of red-panda avatar-atry is my own pseudo-handmade/pseudo-frankensprited pixel art take.
my Avatar is from World of Warcraft, my favorite MMO, the Paladin was my first and IS my fave class in the game, it is a part of me and that is why i made it my Avatar. :)