QUESTIONS YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO ASK OTHER MEMBERS, BUT FELT TOO LAZY OR AWKWARD TO DO SO.

YDS
member of the bull moose party
Rather self-explanatory. MOG, do you act the same way offline compared to the way you act on the forum sometimes?
Well, yeah, usually.

Offline, I'm extremely outgoing, friendly, social, and really, really blunt. I think it was partly to do with my upbringing; I was raised in a very 'straight up, no nonsense, say what you have to say' household, so even though I'm very polite when I have to be, when I'm casual, I seem to have no sense of social constructs like modesty and restraint.

Anyone else, feel free to ask me absolutely anything if you feel like it. No question is too awkward for me.
Does Mog holds guilt as well?
YDS
Oh, I see. Hey Ocean, is it true that you really have an liking towards big breasted girls? Idk, I always noticed all the girls on your avatar and artwork were kind of busty.
author=Archeia_Nessiah link=topic=1835.msg29343#msg29343 date=1220511221
Does Mog holds guilt as well?

Unless I did something wrong (and I have a very sensitive sense of right and wrong), yeah, I feel really guilty, but if I feel I'm in the green, fuck no.

wait what are you even talking about

author=YummyDrumsticks link=topic=1835.msg29344#msg29344 date=1220511227
Oh, I see. Hey Ocean, is it true that you really have an liking towards big breasted girls? Idk, I always noticed all the girls on your avatar and artwork were kind of busty.

Yeah either that or are you gay or something kid real talk
What I mean is grudge XD
Wrong choice of words thar
Oh, do I hold grudges? Never. Unless you did something really fucked up I can go from wanting to beat the shit out of someone to sharing a beer with them in the course of a half hour.

Speaking from experience.
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
Huh, never expected a question about me.

Yeah, I'll admit it, I love big breasted girls. I blame a certain girl, but I won't go in the details of that. Not anyone you people know. She's the one I based the character Angela off of in Island Sky. I'm not into flat or really skinny girls.

I don't really have anything to ask anyone else at the moment.
Will Sovan Jedi ever release another game?

Will Lys ever complete Line's End?

Does MOG have a secret agenda? (don't answer that seriously MOG)

Does anyone holding a grudge against me care to discuss it openly, or at all even?

What programming language would WIP erase from existence if given the choice?

YDS
Nah, I think the only time where I got mad at you was during that Vanilla Villain thing. I got over it fast, though. During the whole GF drama, I don't think I was mad at you then, either. I was just kind of confused. >_>
Does MOG have a secret agenda? (don't answer that seriously MOG)

Yeah I'm out to get your asses ya'll better watch out.

Here's a question for fellow brothas Xeno Soft and Ashramaru; how many white women have you stolen from the white man? Not necessarily 'stolen' as in they cheated on their boyfriends with you, but how many white women have you gotten?

Because believe me, I'm not 100% black myself (go go Cherokee and French ancestry), but fucking believe me, white women love stylish black dudes.

Like seriously I'm not a player and I don't even date a lot, but I could make a small business from seducing white women if I wanted to.

YDS
Hey Ness, what are your future plans? I know your parents are really restrictive and I believe you are going into the arts. Are you planning on just defying what they ask of you, or are you going to try and compromise or give up your dreams?

I have a Filipino friend, Angelle, who's parents insisted on her being a nurse, but after not fairing so well in Chemistry, she finally convinced her parents that she is an artist through and through. I am not telling you to dump your grades or anything, but are you going to follow your dreams?

I guess its a question I think to myself sometimes.
Some more questions to ask

Neophyte, are you working on a game? You're one of the best members around, so I'd really like to see your work.

Brandon, why do you have such weird tastes?

Karsuman, what the hell is up with your artwork? Don't get me wrong, you're a good artist and all, but...
YDS
Brandon has weird tastes?
He didn't like Call of Duty 4 or Iron Man. That alone calls his tastes into inquisition. Of course there's more examples and it's been noted before.
@YDS
I....
told my parents I want to go to the art industry. But yeah my dad and me talked about taking 2 years of 3D stuff and after that I'll take IT in University since we're having permanent residency by then as well as Australian citizen ship. I did fail my grades since I Was depressed it's hard to talk to them until today I can't help feeling lazy.

Can someone make my game for me? :P
Kentona: Will the full version of Hero's Realm ever be released?

Ocean: Are you a bigger fan of Haruhi Suzumiya than i am?

Lys: Will you ever complete Line's End?
author=Feldschlacht IV link=topic=1835.msg29354#msg29354 date=1220513009
Neophyte, are you working on a game? You're one of the best members around, so I'd really like to see your work.
Yes. Maybe I'll actually release it...some day.

I have nothing to contribute really.
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
I dunno how big of a Haruhi fan you are. I can't really bring myself to watch the show over again, but I liked it. I do have a lot of Haruhi pics, but mainly that's because they're really easy to find and abundant online. Not enough Mikuru.