QUESTIONS YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO ASK OTHER MEMBERS, BUT FELT TOO LAZY OR AWKWARD TO DO SO.

post=107179
Canuck, do you like the Vancouver Canucks?

Why yes Kentona, they would be my team, although I haven't followed hockey closely in about 4 years.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Kentona, the breast physics of your Yoko avatar are amazing, where can I get those sprites?
post=107316
Kentona, the breast physics of your Yoko avatar are amazing, where can I get those sprites?

Do boobs really bounce so much with such small movements? Hair too. It's like her boobs are filled with water and her hair weights a ton. It would be believable if she actually lifted her heels from the ground but she just seems to be shifting left and right.
Yeah, anime boobs defy gravity.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
ratty the breast physics of your avatar are amazing.
breast. singular.
post=107316
post=107316
Who's Yoko?
tardis
Yoko is the chick in your avatar. She's a character from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.
And I don't know if you've noticed but she has breasts.
post=108129
Yoko is the chick in your avatar. She's a character from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.
What's Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann? Sounds like a tasty caribbean drink! Or a meal special at the local viet-thai restaurant.

EDIT:
I love boobs.
post=107316

It's from a collaboration character made for MUGEN by Warusaki3 & Kabao Kikkawa. Go dig through here to find it and put it into your MUGEN build.
AeroGP, where have you been?
tardis
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is possibly the best anime series ever made. I highly recommend you check it out.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
There's good anime?
don't be fooled
tardis
these days, i don't like much anime, and i fucking loved tengen toppa gurren lagann.
that said, 99% of anime still sucks.

that said, back when i was like 12, anime was awesome.
99.999...% of anime sucks (just a little maths joke for you)
gurren lagann is okay, second half of it blows.