[RMVX ACE] PREVENT THE PLAYER FROM BUYING MULTIPLE COPIES OF THE SAME ITEM

Pages: 1
I don't know if this question is in the right place...

Is there any way to prevent the player from buying multiple copies of the same item? I want to create a shop where if you buy one item you can't buy it again (to be more specific, think of it like this, you buy one house through a shop and "activate" it trough the item menu, now I want to prevent the player from buying the same house)

I have thought of doing everything with conditional branches or make the shop with events, but for the amount of items planned it won't be possible...

So, anyone knows how I can fix this? (As always, sorry for my bad english)
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
The half-thought I had (nessessary reference) was to create an array for shop-quantities, and display available quantities in parenthesis. Of course, I haven't gotten around to trying to implement anything, but, you might be able to get some use of out whatever processing I come up with?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
This should be in the help forum.

You're definitely going to need a script if you want to make a shop that behaves this way. The only alternative is to use dialogue options instead of a real shop.

Also, you apologize for your bad english, but your english is perfect. Are you German?
Pages: 1