WE ARE! TALKING ABOUT ONE PIECE~

Pages: first prev 123456 last
Get that Big Mom hype~

^.^
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
So big mom ate mother caramel and the children? That's rough... It also let us know that if you eat a devil fruit user it's as if you're eating the fruit itself.

EDIT: Hah, i knew they wouldn't be able to kill her.
author=Mirak
Catching up to the latest issues.

Heart status: Broken.

Sanji has always been one of my favorite characters and it fucking sucks to see him being treate like absolute ASS for the last hundred chapters or so.

I'm a big fan of sanji as well, I'm rooting for him to eat the fire fire fruit sadly sabo took it. It was not a bad choice tho, maybe he's not really meant to become a devil fruit user like zorro..
Got tired of One piece (Maybe watching 100 Eps in a weekend was to much)
One Piece HMMMMMMMM. I watched and read it when I was younger, but not much anymore. I'm glad Funimation is dubbing it though now lol, the 4Kids dub was complete trash.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I'm still at the fight with Joker in the anime, and just after the furry island in the manga. So far behind...
Hope it gets better. Feeling series fatigue.
The manga is better than the anime, by quite a bit. While it's nice to see certain scenes animated, the pacing and quality of the anime is rather... well... Toei isn't the best at this.
Mirak
I watch the anime after i read the manga exactly because the anime struggles to enlarge the minute count so there are more chapters per manga chapter.

Afaik it's because oda is in poor health due to overworking many times and needs to take breaks, so the anime usually catches up to the manga real quick and then they have to make filler.
Well, in OP's case, filler tends to be extra little shit added to the story to elongate instead of actual filler arcs. I'd prefer filler arcs based on the various cover stories like they did at the start of the series, to be honest. OP filler arcs are much better than most anime (I'm looking at you, Naruto). Rainbow Mist and the landing in the military base were great filler arcs. Granted, there were some that were a bit miss, but you could easily just skip those.
Mirak
Carrot for next strawhat Y/N?
Yes please! Need another woman on the crew, and she's fun.
Mirak
I wish they fleshed her out as much as the other strawhats already. Heh i'm already counting her as one of them specially because of the last chapter
Who's looking forward to 10/1/17? Sanji Vs Luffy!
When it comes to One Piece I literally wait until an ark completes and binge watch it simply because well I'm quite busy when One Piece usually airs on Fuji Tv.

And the following 10/8 Son Goku get's another transformation, hopefully Jiren get's his long overdue ass whoopin!
I love One Piece! The anime version is so badly done though, except for some arcs. Even the manga has its ups and downs. I hope the incoming Fire Festival Invasion is lived up to the expectations!
author=cradth
I love One Piece! The anime version is so badly done though, except for some arcs. Even the manga has its ups and downs. I hope the incoming Fire Festival Invasion is lived up to the expectations!

I believe it will, the Wano Arc anime wise has been really great honestly. Sanji vs Page One was pretty well animated! Can we talk about the manga and how it's been straight fire? My man Oden <3
author=KoopaKush
I believe it will, the Wano Arc anime wise has been really great honestly. Sanji vs Page One was pretty well animated! Can we talk about the manga and how it's been straight fire? My man Oden <3

Yeah, anime has been doing a great job in wano arc, lengthening some fights in a good way (delivering more details and great changes). Toei can't be lazy since wano country = japan in One Piece universe. XD I think it'll end up pretty bad for both sides, Kaido should be able to kill 1 or 2 ppl from the Straw Hats x Minks x Samurai Alliance.
Pages: first prev 123456 last