[RMVX ACE] WHO WANT FREE MAEK?

Pages: 1
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
Right, dunno if there's any sort of "proper procedure" for this but I guess I'll find out when the admins come askin for my papers and whatnot

So I went out and got the Humble Bundle, yay me; downside, I already gots VXAce + Game Character Hub and that GameGuru thing. Then I remembered

1. this site exists
2. ppl liek maek gaem here (eventually)
3. 2 is usually RPG Maker gaem, though sometimes it's another engine

I figured they'd get some more love down here with someone instead of sitting in my HB library for all eternity. Winner(s) would get picked randomly ('cause I just don't think First Come First Served is fair on the interweb)

Basically, I got two things; each one gets a separate winrar

1. VXAce + Game Character Hub
2. GameGuru

Pick one (or both, you greedy eager little thing you) and I shall pick my winners most likely tomorrow 7 PM CDT or Friday the same time if life should dictate that I'm not allowed to have fun on Thursday

Now, time to go crawl back under that rock.. or maybe continue that game I was making now that I kinda feel back in the spirit of things

NOTE: these things require Steam
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!
Ahh... Steam... Sort of wish it wasn't tied to that.

I'm interested in the Game Character Hub. I checked the steam store, it doesn't look like it requires Ace on steam to use, which is often the case with these things.

You'll need to friend me to gift it to me.

Not interested in Ace or Game Guru.
You can gift them to Kentona maybe?
He can use them in a contest.

korytoombs is my user name
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
author=kory_toombs
You'll need to friend me to gift it to me.

That's the thing: I really don't need anything past an email (or PM if one so prefers) due to how Humble Bundle functions as they just hand me Steam codes/gift links :/

I thought about handing them to Kentona, can't remember why I didn't go there first though.. May be due to how under the weather I be this day; Still, the option is on the table if he's willin to take them off my hands (pls, PLS)

While I'm at it, I actually have 5 more GameGuru codes (for a total of 6) 'cause I bought it waaay back when it was still FPSC: Reloaded as a gold backer.. When they changed over to GameGuru for =reasons= they handed me a bunch of keys that none of my friends will take because they're not into maek ; ^;

Ahh... Steam... Sort of wish it wasn't tied to that.

Eh, 'twas Enterbrain's move or whoever on that one. I was kinda surprised that the only standalone download I got RPG Maker-wise was from RPG Maker 2k

it doesn't look like it requires Ace on steam to use

It doesn't. It has character generators for VX Ace and XP built in, but should be able to support character tiles from all versions

But yeah, if Kentona's willing to snatch 'em up then I think that'd be the better choice; paves the way for some interesting contests in the future, IMO
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Hey! Speaking of which, I got the same bundle, and I am giving away VX Ace, so between us and a few others, there's a few free copies of VX Ace going around.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

So what you have is game links and keys, not gifts.

PMing me on RMN would be fine.
Number 1 for me!

That is, if I can claim them when I have internet in my PC back... :P

Does Steam Keys have an expiration date?
pianotm
author=Ilan14
Number 1 for me!

That is, if I can claim them when I have internet in my PC back... :P

Does Steam Keys have an expiration date?

I don't think they do.
Then number 1 it is! You can just PM me for that.

P.S. : That new thread looks pretty useful! :)
pianotm
Sorry, it's not letting me gift for some reason.
You're talking to me or to TehGuy?
pianotm
author=Ilan14
You're talking to me or to TehGuy?

To you. Sorry about that.
It doesn't matter, I'll just use the other thread. :P
I don't have any gamer maker program, and would like one, also I'm new!
Pages: 1