[SHARING] GIVE AWAY YOUR EXTRA PROGRAMS/GAMES/ETC

Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Yes! I really wanted Game Character HUB for such a long time <3 I really like the idea, sadly I don't have anything to give away :( Well time to PM Libby
Deltree
doesn't live here anymore
I cashed in partly for a few of the resource packs that I may want for some far off future project, and partly for karma. This would have been my fifth copy of Ace, too, but I already gave it to a friend.

Liberty: Sorry, I missed that you were keeping a running list! I've scratched through the ones in my post that I've given away. Hopefully that works for you.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Skie Fortress
Please free me of all these keys.
- Axis Game Factory: AGFPRO v3.0
- Axis Game Factory: AGFPRO Premium DLC
- Game Guru
- Game Guru: Megapack 2
- Game Guru: Fantasy Pack

I'll take everything. Or at the very least the core mechanics.
Frogge
I don't wanna ask for more than one thing as that would make me look like an asshole :P (But I seriously want both Game Character Hub and Sprite Lamp >_<)
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
author=TehGuy
I've got 6 GameGurus; God help me

On top of this, I'll also put up

Games
-Remnants of Isolation
-Last Word
-Labyrinthine Dreams
-Aveyond: Lord of Twilight
-Crimzon Clover WORLD IGNITION
-Goats on a Bridge
-Whisper of a Rose

Software
-Stencyl: Indie Edition - 1 year license
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
Could I have Last Word and Castle Crashers? My username is either spartacusxerox or thatbennyguy. I can't remember which. Sorry and thank you in advance!
Just to double-check, TehGuy - the Game Guru's you're talking about - are they the ones with Megapack and other names at the end or just Game Guru by itself?

I'll add a quick mention at the bottom of the OP letting people know what is what from the Humble Bundle, but basically Game Guru is a program and there were a bunch of DLCs for it included in the pack as well, so if they're all the ones from the HB, please list their proper names. Thanks!

Also, again, PM the person you want the item from and then post back here when you've received/given away the item (either party). That way I know to strike it from your list.

Oh, yeah, I sent Eddy (extreme Dev) a Game Character Hub.
mjshi
Jack of Most Trades
I have a Crimson Clover WORLD IGNITION that I'm not very inclined to play, and I can add another App Game Kit 2 to the mix.

The rest.. I may possibly use someday. Maybe. In the distant future.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

TehGuy gave me the Character Hub. Mainly wanted it to convert special sprite sizes to Ace in the future. No more 32x32 characters. And no more shouting swear words at Gimp, except when I'm mapping.

@kory: Sure it was, TehGuy? He didn't have one on his list.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

He just sent me a PM, and it's in his thread, which was started before this.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I gave away my copy of Castle Crashers to Zathoros, so you can strike that from the list.
It would be great if these were given as prizes for events, or something like a raffle or giveaway...

I don't know, it's sad that many copies of Vx Ace will be wasted (Axis Game Factory and Game Guru too, it seems like nobody is interested in 3d gam mak (Although I'm pretty sure that if anyone wants to make 3d games they would do it with Unity))
Don't worry, there will be an event in the future that asks for non-RM game engines. With a cash prize, even. I'm sure they'll be snapped up right-quick~ ^.^
Gave Ilan VXAce Deluxe and Game Character Hub. I've got Sprite Lamp and a bunch of GameGuru stuff as well to anyone who wants them. =) I've also got the 90% off Coupons for RM2K and XP. I'll keep the 2K3 one, just so I can legally own that RTP. <3
Frogge
Omg I just started using Game Character HUB I love it so much! Thanks a lot Libby!
author=Luchino
Gave Ilan VXAce Deluxe and Game Character Hub. I've got Sprite Lamp and a bunch of GameGuru stuff as well to anyone who wants them. =) I've also got the 90% off Coupons for RM2K and XP. I'll keep the 2K3 one, just so I can legally own that RTP. <3

Ehm... Where are they? Because I checked my account and I can't find them anywhere... :(

EDIT: Oh, wait! I figured it out! I got a PM that for some reason I wasn't informed of... :/

...and there were codes, not gifts in my inventory. Problem solved! :)
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
author=Liberty
Just to double-check, TehGuy - the Game Guru's you're talking about - are they the ones with Megapack and other names at the end or just Game Guru by itself?

I'll add a quick mention at the bottom of the OP letting people know what is what from the Humble Bundle, but basically Game Guru is a program and there were a bunch of DLCs for it included in the pack as well, so if they're all the ones from the HB, please list their proper names. Thanks!

Also, again, PM the person you want the item from and then post back here when you've received/given away the item (either party). That way I know to strike it from your list.

Oh, yeah, I sent Eddy (extreme Dev) a Game Character Hub.

The GameGurus I got are all keys for the engine itself

Also have a VXAce Deluxe to throw out, I guess
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
Edit: PHONE LIEKS DOUBLE POSTING
Frogge
Hmm I dunno I have rpg maker really :P Is anything different on the deluxe version? The only reason I want rpg maker on steam is because I want to be able to download workshop items :P