[SHARING] GIVE AWAY YOUR EXTRA PROGRAMS/GAMES/ETC

The Deluxe is basically Ace and Luna, but they can be separated instead of being together (you get separate links for both).

@TehGuy: Oh, so it's not the ones from the Humble Bundle (since in that there's one engine and a bunch of DLC for it). A'ight.
I have a request on the RM2k3 steam code. Will update thread when it is claimed.
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
author=Liberty
The Deluxe is basically Ace and Luna, but they can be separated instead of being together (you get separate links for both).

@TehGuy: Oh, so it's not the ones from the Humble Bundle (since in that there's one engine and a bunch of DLC for it). A'ight.

To clarify: ONE of them is from the HumbleBundle, but I took the DLC for meself :x

The other 5 are Steam keys I got straight from TGC 'cause I was a gold backer for the thing when it was called FPS Creator Reloaded.. They've sat there for months and need a good home ; -;
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
Edit: maybe I just won't use my phone anymore

Edit 2: and I think VXAce Deluxe comes with some DLC on its own
Thanks to Skie_Fortress For Giving me a Copy of the Luna Engine! It can Be struck from the list!
Thank you very to Skie_Fortress (again) for the Game Character Hub! It was very much appreciated.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Well all I wanted was game character hub, and I have that now thanks to liberty ^^
Hmmm let's scratch it off my wish list now.

*Pop horror city
*Time Fantasy
*Senpai's Panties
*Game Character Hub
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
>Jake has eaten my Stencyl key
I gave Remnants to Ilan.
iddalai
RPG Maker 2k/2k3 for life, baby!!
I have:

GOG > Little Big Adventure (Relentless: Twinsens's Adventure)

Steam > Stacking

PM me, you know you want it... ;)
My Aveyond went the way of someone.
Deltree
doesn't live here anymore
Updated my list! I've scratched off Lab Dreams, Aveyond, Crimzon Clover, and Whispers of a Rose.

(Edit) Shuffled my list around so you can just copy/paste it for the OP.
Backwards_Cowboy
owned a Vita and WiiU. I know failure
Gave away my last VX Ace key.
Libby, you can remove Luna Engine from my list. It's already been claimed. =)
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
Would like to note that my VX Ace key is still up for grabs

and now it's gone
I claimed Jake's Game Character Hub!
Updated my List. Luna Engine, VXACE Deluxe, Game Character Hub, Goats on a Bridge, Remnants of Isolation, and Last Word are gone.
Deltree
doesn't live here anymore
My copy of Last Word has been claimed!

Has anyone actually tried out the Game Guru engine yet? I am morbidly curious about it, but the screens didn't grab me. I've pretty much graduated to Unity now, so I'm on the fence about whether I should retain the codes to try it out. Is it possible to wring any good 2D out of it?

For anyone who has 90% off of Rm2k3 from the humble store can you buy it and send me the code and Ill send you $5 via paypal? (Rm2k3 was 2.99 after the sale iirc... if it is more let me know). I have 3 requests for my copy of 2k3 so far