POST A FUN FACT... ABOUT YOURSELF!

oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I very much enjoy mysteries, and puzzles. And, now, Adachi.

This is me.
I was drunk and passed out. six female friends grabbed taxi and carried me home. That morning, I woke up and confused, seeing broken vase and a dog!! It's a dog. Whose dog is this? Later that day, I know that it's my neighbor's dog.

I am also a translation bitch. My friends usually ask me to translate some English. I hate translating so I usually mistranslate so those friends could stop asking me for a translation. :P
Porkate42
Goes inactive at least every 2 weeks
I have some more fun facts, though idk if these clarify as "fun"

1. I am asexual, not interested in love at all

2. I was born with Autism and Generalized Anxiety Disorder, I was a very awkward kid and I've been picked on multiple times. During 8th grade I had an anxiety attack and told the vice principal that my friends were bullying me, of course I was over exaggerating, I told him not to talk to them about what I said, he did anyway and they shunned me for the rest of the year. I was so upset that I literally had to stay home for a long time missing school days and get a therapist. Now things are good but I always regret what I did back in 8th grade...

3. Every time I post something, I over think and my heart pumps really fast always thinking about the consequences of said post.

4. I started my internet journey on ROBLOX with the username "Porkate" I made some roleplay games and I met some great life long friends on the site! Though in 2012, one of my places got popular (It's a MLP RP game).

5. Huge BIONICLE fan.

6. I HATE being treated nice because I have Autism and Anxiety. It offends me since they treat me as "That kid with the disorder" other than a regular human being. It pisses me off.

7. I USED to be a brony, but I'm starting to care less about the show

8. Fairy Tail is my favorite anime, it's cheesy and has stupid fanservice, but the characters are the things that make the show good.

9. I'm more of a modern gamer than a retro gamer.

10. I'm more social on the internet than in real life.
Bionicle is freaking awesome!

1- My cat has a tendency to sit on my shoulders.
2- I don't drink fizzy drinks.
I taught myself HTML/CSS in 9th grade. I had believed that BIM II Web Design would ACTUALLY teach web design, but all we worked with was Microsoft Office. Boo.
I also have 13 cats.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
I have a beard.
I became aware of death and my own mortality as a very young kid.

edit:
Porkate42
3. Every time I post something, I over think and my heart pumps really fast always thinking about the consequences of said post.
Boy if I relate to this. Lately I've been saying / doing really stupid shit and acting salty even though I acknowledge I'm doing it but I just press enter then regret I'm being a shithead XD
Don't worry though pork, you're a cool guy! Never did something that struck to me as unpleasing or odd or anything.
I wonder if you get the same "bloody breath" feeling I get? When I'm really anxious / stressed / worried / scared, I tend to breathe harder and have my chest aching (which people relate) but I also feel an iron-y, bloody smell. Also, if you're not interested in love then you're aromantic, not asexual! :D (obviously you can be both)

TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
One can never play enough Dungeons and Dragons

I can do good ol MIPS32 assembly because my college teaches it for some odd reason (and it's a mandatory course for the CS degree)
Two of my toes are webbed.

author=TehGuy
I can do good ol MIPS32 assembly because my college teaches it for some odd reason (and it's a mandatory course for the CS degree)

MIPS is pretty common to learn first because it's just about the easiest architecture to write ASM for. I learned SH3 first, which isn't too hard, either.
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
author=FlyingJester
MIPS is pretty common to learn first because it's just about the easiest architecture to write ASM for. I learned SH3 first, which isn't too hard, either.

I guess my thing about it is that I just don't see myself using it (or asm in general), ever. Heck, all of my classes up to this point (and including the other class I'm taking currently) all deal in C++; this is the only class that does ASM and logic circuits (boolean algebra HOOOOO)
ASM is useful every once in a while. In particular, it's good to be able to read it to analyze the output of your compiler.

I have actually had a few honest uses for it. Beyond my usual "ASM is fun!" reasoning, or that it's usually possible to somewhat easily write code that is a little bit faster in ASM than in C or C++.

Once was to use the actual 16-bit floating point hardware on x86 to push half-precision floats to OpenGL and save on bandwidth when I didn't need full precision. The other was create function prologues and epilogues to call into code that was using a crazy calling convention (which I had to first figure out by reading the disassembly of some of the code).

It's not the kind of thing you tend to use every day, but there are certain things that either really inconvenient or outright impossible if you can't write ASM.
- I've never played Chrono Trigger/Dragon Quest/Final Fantasy because I'm a literal 15-year-old baby? I really should get around to them but UNDERTALE is too much fun.
- I played Kingdom Hearts II before Kingdom Hearts I. I know.
- I have to draw everyday or else I can't draw right for the next week. (I didn't draw all day yesterday and I could only do this.)
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
-Is Taller than I thought, thought I was 5"3 or something, am actually 5"5.
-I can't eat Oreos without milk nearby I just can't.
@Porkate we have a lot in common.

Let's see.....the irl me.........right.........

#1: Aspergers Syndrome/ASD.

#2: More social on the internet than in real life. Yes, we have those two things in common.

#3: I'm the kind of person who can fuss to an obsessive degree over roleplays.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I'm the last Guardian of Rock Mountain.
Also, I'm an oddjob man. Here's a list of my jobs thus far:
-video store clerk
-cocktail waiter
-dishwasher
-trained Gunner Private in the Canadian Artillery
-long haul expedite truck driver
-comic artist
-author
-fast food worker
-recycling plant worker
-landscaper
and for the last 8 years, airport worker.

Just call me Joe Shmoe.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
i never knew this existing... probably because i woulda been at summer camp. HMM

>I was a child model for newspaper ads
>I am certified to restrain children and apply epipens, but have never done either
>The only concert I've been to was a David Byrne concert
>I love balancing games but hate min/maxing in other games
>I have 19 first cousins on one side of the family and none on the other
>I am a fervent believer in making a wish at 11:11

Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
author=Sated
-comic artist
-author
-fast food worker
I'm sorry, but this is too stereotypical to not be funny :(
I was born a chameleon, I will die a chameleon.