FAVORITE 3DS GAMES?

Pages: 1
Anyone own a 3DS? If so what's some of your favorite games for the system.
Some of my include.

Kid Icarus Uprising
Pokemon X,Y, OR, AS
Resident Evil Revelations
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kirby Triple Deluxe (I mentioned in my games you love or like post, is one of my favorite games of all time)
Fantasy Life
Devil Summoner Soul Hackers (Yes its a port, but judging from the original to this one. This port is ten times better than the original and much more playable and enjoyable)
Link Between Worlds
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Shinobi

*Edit, also any DS games as well? Liberty brought up a good point about ds games being playable on 3DS as well, so lets include them as well*

As for those some of mine are.

Dragon Quest 9
Mario 64 DS
All the pokemon games
Yoshi's Island Ds

*I also don't have as many ds games due to selling most of them years ago, to get more 3DS games*

Porkate42
Goes inactive at least every 2 weeks
Tales of the Abyss, Idc if it's a port. I still love it!

Also:
Alpha Sapphire
Smash 4
Kid Icarus Uprising
Mario and Luigi Dream Team
Here are the highlights for that console.
Luigi's Mansion
Z-A Link between worlds
Starfox-64 3D (Remastered)
Z-Ocarina 3D (Remastered)
Z-Majora's mask 3D (Remastered)
Fire Emblem Awaikening
Pokemon Omega Ruby
Link Between Worlds is the only 3DS game I can remember enjoying.

OOT 3D and DKC Returns were good ports.

Professor Layton 5 was okay, but it was when the series really started going downhill fast before it hit rock bottom.

AC New Leaf is fun, but it gets old quick and you can't really sit down and enjoy it for too long. If you want a 15 minute a day sort of game it's cool.

I thought the Pokemon titles for 3DS were absolute crap, to be honest.
Rune Factory 4 (and 3), Chrono Trigger DS (just don't play the extra stuff they added >.<; ), FE: Awakening, Radiant Historia.

I mean, I know some of these are DS titles, but they still count as being able to be played on a 3DS, so...
Mario 3D Land
Mario Kart 7
Ocarina 3D and Majora 3D
Zelda: Link Between Worlds
Starfox 64 3D
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call
Pokemon ORAS
Smash 4
Mario and Luigi: Dream Team
AC New Leaf

Yeah, I like my 3DS...though right now I'm mostly just playing Theatrhythm haha.
Like, all the Etrian Odyssey games, 'specially if we're counting the DS ones (well okay I'm not fond of 2 but it's remake coming out in a week or two may change that).
I have to agree with some other suggestions here, Link Between Worlds, Majora's Mask 3D, Smash 4, Pokemon OR/AS (X/Y were good but Hoenn remakes win out fo sho), New Leaf. Ooh, Bravely Default was something I really enjoyed too. I'd list all the DS games I love too but we'd be here a while if I did.)
Fire Emblem's super great on the 3DS.
Fantasy Life was fun too.

I think Virtue's Last Reward doesn't get enough love.
Pages: 1