SM4SH : FOR HYRULE & FOR MAKERSCORE

I was playing x.x Add me, NNID KevinOfNine, or PM me for skype. 630 will work. I'm gonna go outside for a bit and I'll be back around then.
Oops, I'm just sitting here refreshing, and I didn't even notice the new page break half an hour ago lol... sending friend request.

e: I'm on now.
Alright, off to MS now! Where I'll probably fare considerably less well!
Yeah, that went about as well as I figured it would.
xD That last match I had 53% accuracy with 113 projectiles launched. GGs! Want to do friendlies?
Nah, my eyes are getting tired, and I need to make me some dinner.

That was a complete blowout though, lol. I don't even know what Link can do against all those God-forsaken lemons! I mean, I got a shield, but... I don't think it's helping me much there.

Oh well, you give me three Hyrule wins, I give you three MS wins. Fair trade!
I was shooting over the shield with the lemons. MB and LS go right through it, so that shield won't help you much heh After a bit of practice against MM you'll learn what works.

Yes, take those Ganon matches and stuff em xD
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
I'll try to be on this Friday at 8 PM EST. I'ma start with For Hyrule, and I'm not sure how many matches I'll be good for. I play almost 50 at a time with a buddy of mine, but I do want to space things out a little bit.
Most people will probably only have a few matches left to play. The limit is 15. I've played 11 in the For MS one(I sense some MS coming my way for this ;). Miracle, come at me bro!

I usually do a few tourney matches then move over to friendlies with whoever I was playing with.
halibabica
Okay, I'm going on For Hyrule right now. I'd like to play 5 for each tourney if folks are around! COME GET ME
halibabica
Okay, I'm going on For Hyrule right now. I'd like to play 5 for each tourney if folks are around! COME GET ME

EDIT: posting from phones is stupid.

EDIT2: I guess I chose a bad time. Welp, I'll be tied up with work and chores tomorrow, but I'll get my schedule for next week and see what I can set up. Night y'all.
halibabica
SO.

I have my schedule for next week, and I'm posting it here in the hopes that I can find some fights for this. All times are EST.

Su: available after 5 PM
Mo, Tu, Th: available after 4 PM
Sa: available before 5 PM

I'm working all day Wednesday, but I get off my 2nd shift at 10, so I could be home in time to fight Miracle at 10:30 or so. Would anyone be able to meet me online at any of these other times? I'll only show up if I can expect someone will be there...
author=halibabica
I'm working all day Wednesday, but I get off my 2nd shift at 10, so I could be home in time to fight Miracle at 10:30 or so. Would anyone be able to meet me online at any of these other times? I'll only show up if I can expect someone will be there...

I added your schedule to the OP! Also, Wednesday's matches will begin at 10:30 PM ET to give everyone a chance to participate. A lot of people are starting to run low on matches so the more players per match the better. I hope Link2112 will be there because the only chance I have is if I can beat him like two times lol

If you've finished all your matches, drop a post and I'll cross you off the list. That'll make it easier to set up matches for the remaining participants (cough KENTONA CHARBLAR UPRC cough)

Hali, i sent you a friend request so we can play friendly matches online too :^)

btw everyone I added videos to the OP. If you have any replays under 3 minutes you can upload them to youtube with your Wii U! You can even send it to me and I'll upload it for you if you want. let me know if you have a tourney replay you'd like to share :)
halibabica
Wouldn't having more players per match actually reduce the number of matches available? One-on-ones would produce the most results.
author=halibabica
Wouldn't having more players per match actually reduce the number of matches available? One-on-ones would produce the most results.

Matches are counted individually for each player. Whether you're doing 1v1s or FFAs, you get 15 matches.
Porkate42
Goes inactive at least every 2 weeks
Link_2112 OP pls nerf
halibabica
from Miracle
Matches are counted individually for each player. Whether you're doing 1v1s or FFAs, you get 15 matches.

Exactly. If I fight two people in a FFA, that's just one match for me. If I fought both players individually, that'd be two matches instead of one.

from Porkate42
Link_2112 OP pls nerf

I don't want to gloat until I'm sure I can beat him. I need kentona to let me whup on him 30 times so I can trump everybody. >;3

Aaaaaaaaaaanyway, I don't see no posts 'bout peoples bein' ready tonight, so I ain't loggin' on unless that changes.
Yep what you're saying is right but I only have 3 matches left so I'm pushing my time back to 'make them count' :) If you still have a lot of matches it's okay to show up earlier

Also in For Hyrule ( which uses points instead of wins) you will have a higher score if you win a FFA instead of a 1v1.