[REQUEST] NEED A CREW FOR MY FIRST RPG MAKER GAME

Pages: 1
Hi people i just got rpgmaker 2003 and im planning on making a game based on tf2 so far the games story is about blu trying to over come red or youll be able to play as team red also there will be secret bosses which will be most freaks you know and love like panis cupcake demopan ass pancakes and more! so in order to do this i need some spriters and i need some people to give me graphics and help me kinda make the game in a tf2 style way if you are really intrested and want to help skype me at marioguy122
Please go into specifics as to what you want to provide, what you actually can provide, reference stuff you have done - and what you expect others to do exactly. What artstyle, for example?

Also, please read:

http://rpgmaker.net/articles/1160/

Do your best!
kylia the game is still in a wip story but the freaks are offical secret bosses the game will be useing alot of tf2 refrences and of corse the tf2 freaks. in the game there will be a certian system where you can buy hats that acuttly makes the character look better now that the info about that is done the refrence is from vaulves tf2 the art style will be in a cartoony mid 20's industrel fashion.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

Good luck.
Perhaps get more planned out before looking for a team. And read that article that Ky posted - it gives good information about teaming up with others.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Avee
What is tf2 anyway

Huge guess on my part, but, "tf2" might be a reference to Team Fortress 2?
Porkate42
Goes inactive at least every 2 weeks
He told me the same thing and I sent him the link Kylaila sent. He said he's naming it "Sanvich Island." A game about TF2 characters.
Pages: 1