REQUESTING NAMED CHANGE OR USERTITLE OF BOWELMOVEMENT

Pages: first 12 next last
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
Corfaisus suggested it and I thought it was creative, so I'm wondering if the mods could do this for me, and so he can be assured I don't dislike him or anything!

Or uh, if you want to do the thing which is give me a user title I'd be cool with that, too.
I think this is actually a perfect fit. I support this idea.
kentona's the only one with that power, afaik, so PM him about it~ ^.^
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Most of us call you BM anyway. I don't even know if there is a criteria for less than savoury usernames, though in truth I think it might be a better idea if you throw a few dollars at the server fund and get the ability to change your own usertitle, that way you would be able to constantly react.
I was gonna put "RMN's favourite shit-taker" but I didn't think people would realise it was a joke.
BizarreMonkey
Ahahaha, you guys are the best.

author=nhubi
Most of us call you BM anyway. I don't even know if there is a criteria for less than savoury usernames, though in truth I think it might be a better idea if you throw a few dollars at the server fund and get the ability to change your own usertitle, that way you would be able to constantly react.
Sure, I can do that.

You're all such good sports may as well show my gratitude.
nhubi
Hey you also get 1000 MS out of it, so it's mutually beneficial.
BizarreMonkey
Oh, I didn't know that!

I haven't found the special button for it yet, I'm probably blind...

Updated avatar to be more fitting.
unity
You're magical to me.
Here's the donate page, if you're curious :D

http://rpgmaker.net/donate/
BizarreMonkey
author=unity
Here's the donate page, if you're curious :D

http://rpgmaker.net/donate/
Thanks! I can never find it when i actually want to!

Edit: Aight, now RMN gets 5 dollars from me a month.
nhubi
Drop Kentona a line to let him know, he'll add the MS and make the usertitle section editable.
BizarreMonkey
I'll have to later tomorrow, I gotta bed, school at 9:00 and I have to be out of the house be out of the house by 7:24.

Regardless, no hurry, I'll probably keep this one awhile since I got it without paying and it now has sentimental value of some sort.

I'm in no rush to get the perks, just wanted to get the payment done before I slept.

Edit: PM'ed just recently.
nhubi
Why are you confused?
BizarreMonkey
author=kentona
I are confuse
Diahrea happened on the what are you thinking about thread because politics and so Corf called me BowelMovement and obviously I opted to have my name or user title changed to that.

So i got a free user title somehow, for which I figured i may as well pay for it and get myself other perks in the mean time.
BizarreMonkey
author=kentona
i cahnged ur name
Lol okay.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Wait, you changed your name TO BowelMovement? This is like that scene in Robin Hood: Men in Tights about the Lady Latrine, except even more ridiculous
Wait…if he can change his name to that, does that mean that I can possibly change my name back to Silver4Donuts?

(...Nah, just kidding; I like my new name.)
Pages: first 12 next last