I NEED A SCRIPT TO FIT THE MAP TO THE SCREEN. RMVXACE (SOLVED)

Pages: 1
OK so I'm not sure how to explain this but I'll do my best, what I want is a script if someone can make or find it, that causes the normal screen, to show the whole map, oridnarily the game screen shows 17 by 13 squares at a time, i want it to show 50 by 30 of the map squares or maybe more, I'm sorry for the lackluster description but I really need this and would be appreciative if someone did this for me, thx in advance.

----EDIT----

I forgot to mention I am using VX ACE
Porkate42
Goes inactive at least every 2 weeks
What program r u using?
Oh crab I forgot to say that my bad... it's VX ACE
You can increase the resolution of the game (to have a bigger screen). But 50 x 30 tiles would mean around 1600 x 960 px you know. That's unsupported by a majority of the displays right now. Besides, why would you need to show that many?

Anyway I posted a status about a resolution changing script a while ago here.
Just a warning though: it's not very stable.
Porkate42
So u want to resize the screen?
Perhaps try Yanfly's Core script?
Well actually i was thinking like more of what it looks like in the editor u click the buttons and it zooms in and out like 1:1 1:2 1:4 1:8 except make the full map fit onto the screen they give us not make it so the screen gets bigger.

So i guess a script call that would let you zoom out in game would fit my purposes.
Porkate42
The only thing I can find is Dekita's teleport script. However it takes you straight to the area so theres no exploring the world map.
Although that's awesome and I'm bookmarking because I know I'll probably be making an FFX-2 fangame at some point lol, it's not what I mean, for instance his script just shows a picture with fixed pints , its not a real map sadly, I'll try to describe this again, when you have a 17by13 squares map your character moves around without the screen following as it has no need to do this because the whole map is shown, however if its anybigger the map scrolls while focused on the player what I want is for the screen to stray it's certain size with no resolution change and to be zoomed out at say 1:4 so that I can have a bigger portion of the map being shown on the given screen at the same time. I hope that's a better explanation again I'm srry if it's not...
Ok so I found a script called Map Zoom VXAce, thx for helping me and I'm happy I found that Teleport script you put up, here's a link to the script, it'sin spanishso srry

Click Here
Porkate42
Great! Though it's against the rules to double-post btw, you should've edited your last post FYI XP.
Oh well srry I'm new to forums in general mb.
Pages: 1