NEW ENTERBRAIN MAKER - ACTION GAME MAKER!

NoblemanNick
I'm bringing this world back for you and for me.
This is great, my brainchild is perfect for this.
Oh wow, this is the first I've heard of this. I can't wait to test this baby out! Not sure if I'd get this though, RM has already fed my game designing needs, unless I'm really impressed by the free trial. (If they give you one).
Why have I not heard of this until now? This looks AWESOME. I'm definitely making a 2D Metroidvania when this comes out.
author=TooManyToasters link=topic=1867.msg38889#msg38889 date=1224429731
Why have I not heard of this until now? This looks AWESOME. I'm definitely making a 2D Metroidvania when this comes out.

So you have a powersuit but you throw holy water and crosses?

Hmmm.
More like hunting vampire aliens in a powersuit armed with an electrified AND blessed chain :P NOW that would be ultimatelly badass XD Kinda like me and friendss once thinking of a cross between Metroid, Megaman and Streets of Rage (you hunt cyber gangs in huge powersuits with multiple arm mounted weapons XD).

As for this maker, it may turn my mech Fighting game idea possible :)
This is the new Game Maker that isn't as shitty as the regular Game Maker. If AGM is as good as it sounds then I'm gonna be all over it.
I can't f'ing wait for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When will it be available to us here in America (or when will someone translate it?)
I totally forgot about this but i'm sure someone will translate it.
Is it even out in Japan yet? When it does come out though, who will translate it if they don't give it to us straight off?
I hope we have a crack team in RMN to get ready for this.
author=Mitsuhide_The_Vagrant link=topic=1867.msg57672#msg57672 date=1232671307
Is it even out in Japan yet? When it does come out though, who will translate it if they don't give it to us straight off?
Its Japanese release is March 5th, IIRC.
I actually found out about this TODAY for the FIRST TIME EVER. It's actually caused all of my RPG Maker projects to go on hiatus and I'm already planning for games I want to make with AGM.
author=Mitsuhide_The_Vagrant link=topic=1867.msg57762#msg57762 date=1232687134
I actually found out about this TODAY for the FIRST TIME EVER. It's actually caused all of my RPG Maker projects to go on hiatus and I'm already planning for games I want to make with AGM.

Isn't that being a bit hasty?
You should probably, uh, learn how to use the program first. Which means wait for it to come out and try it yourself.
author=Fallen-Griever link=topic=1867.msg57596#msg57596 date=1232650417
If everyone starts making games on this, it'll make RPGMaker games seem more unique. I can't wait for everyone else to get this!

my sentiments exactly
author=Feldschlacht IV link=topic=1867.msg57843#msg57843 date=1232729796

Isn't that being a bit hasty?

Yes, you're right, Feld; it is. I'm like that sometimes, when something new and awesome hits the scene I give it my full attention, and that isn't just with new maker engines.

Though I guess I should have specified it was a "mental" hiatus. I'm still working on my RM games, but I'm mentally planning for ones to be made with AGM. Like, coming up with ideas.
author=demondestiny link=topic=1867.msg57659#msg57659 date=1232668163
I totally forgot about this but i'm sure someone will translate it.
Translate what, exactly?

Here's a translated screenshot of the program: http://www.actiongamemaker.com/images/maker/translations/editor4-translated.jpg (image too big to fit the post).
Kav, that's just some photoshop work right?

It will come out in English, guys. You don't need to worry about that. In fact, here is a quote from their website.
"Overseas development is also scheduled so that foreign users may also use Action Game Maker! "

They have even said if sales go well, software plug-ins will be created to extend the genre of games that it will be able to make. It's going to cost about $115 USD and is activated over the internet, so you most likely won't be able to crack this. I don't know why you would want to do so anyway, that's really messed up if you don't support Enterbrain and get this for free. There probably will be translators who provide a translated version of the program before the English release comes, though.
They have even said if sales go well, software plug-ins will be created to extend the genre of games that it will be able to make. It's going to cost about $115 USD and is activated over the internet,

115$? Are you serious?

so you most likely won't be able to crack this.

Pffft... er hmm. Yeah, I know of plenty of products with online activations that are crackable. Diskeeper 2008 is one example. If they are expecting people to shell out 115 dollars for this thing; they are pretty damn insane.