BACKLOGGERY

Pages: 1
Does anyone else here use it?

For those who don't know about it, here is the website. Its a very useful website if you are like me, and you need to keep track of a lot of games in many different platforms, and know which ones you've finished, beaten, etc.

For an example, here's mine. Its a bit overwhelming to realize I have over 300 someodd games I haven't finished, let alone the games I've beaten but not completed...but for some reason I find myself settling down and finishing more games since I've registered on the website. Hardest part was going through everything and adding them initially, then it was easy to add them as I went and got new ones.

So anyone else on there? Feel free to add me, always like seeing what others are playing.
There, I added you. My backlog is still in production but there are some games already. :P
Ah, that initial feeling of 'Oh god, all these games I have to add'...

Least you can leave notes, so if you do come back to games ages later, you don't go 'dafuq was I doing again? Better restart entirely'
The reason you're finishing more games are probably because you get something like a reward (more finished games to your name) on that site. Small things like that are surprisingly good motivators.
Indeed. The site also keeps track of your overall progress, games finished - games added...which is a bit of a downer for me, because I've been negative every year since I joined. -115 so far this year. Still, its not like there are any objectively -terrible- games on my list. They get nulled rather fast.
Pages: 1