:O , HI THER

Pages: 1

Hi. Hello. Good Morning and Good Night.
I welcome you today for the day of your life.
It is I Nerp
The mixing of being nothing while staying Derpy

Oi hallo ther!!

Im new and I'm already liking this forum! ( Although the font and the size of letters bother me a bit )

I'm here to say hi to everyone and tell them that I will be on this forum posting stuff that MIGHT make sense or just might not!

Peace out xD ( yeah its over )

Edit: I also LOVE testing new games and even helping out! ( I have a few experience with pixel art making xDDD ). If you need help with researching I can help too because that is one of my favorite hobbies!!!

Edit after first Edit: Actually , I can really help out in researching. I've won many STEM fairs 1st place most of the time and my reports are always A's ( school stuff :3 )

Porkate42
Goes inactive at least every 2 weeks
Welcome to RMN! Have fun in the forums!
author=Porkate42
Welcome to RMN! Have fun in the forums!

Thank
Ye
Very
Much
You know, for a moment I thought you were one of the bots that were spamming the Epic Quest thread... Seriously, your writing was so similar to theirs that I took you for one of them! XD

Anyways, welcome to RMN! :D
author=Ilan14
You know, for a moment I thought you were one of the bots that were spamming the Epic Quest thread... Seriously, your writing was so similar to theirs that I took you for one of them! XD

Anyways, welcome to RMN! :D

How was mine similar xDDD?? Mine was the most unique of them all!!

author=Nerp
I can't say I don't want a key because I do , but if I say that then I will be like everyone else. Oh well .

I would like a key , if possible , please! :P
Well, you were the only one who posted more than once unlike the bots, so that was probably a slip in my part... XD
author=Ilan14
Well, you were the only one who posted more than once unlike the bots, so that was probably a slip in my part... XD

Well yeah , I joined the same day and I saw that topic . And when someone mentioned the deletion of bots who had no profile pic and stuff , I needed to act fast to prevent that from happening to me :P
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Welcome to the forums.
What's up with the size of the font? Does it look odd to you in some way? The font is just Helvetica (iirc), and the font size is 12... Pretty run-of-the-mill stuff.

Welcome to RMN in any event!
Thank you all xD. The size and font is just weird for me
Pages: 1