SHOULD I OPEN MY CHARACTER TESTING UP?

Pages: 1
Just so the title doesn't get gorey, more specifically "Should I open my character testing up from invite only, to anyone who downloads it with a request they fill out the form to give me feedback?"

Basically, I feel I have effectively quashed most of my 'random' crash bugs, and the game is stable enough to be played by people who don't love me without frustrating them. My main concern is posting a download to my page, and getting trashed for the lack of any major story so far. Currently Binding Wyrds has about 8 missions, none of which connect to the main storyline. Most of my development time has been spent purely on developing characters and features, and that is what I'm seeking to test. Broad feedback would be appreciated, but if all I'm going to get is 'All you are using is RTP, and its too short' I'd rather not bother.

Opinions?
Backwards_Cowboy
owned a Vita and WiiU. I know failure
If you go and make it public testing, make sure you emphasize that it's a game mechanics test and not a finished product/beta test. That should help decrease any possible bashing for RTP usage, but I don't think you'll be able to completely eliminate that risk since there's always going to be somebody who either doesn't read the warning or reads it and just doesn't care.

I think most of us would understand that it's a gameplay and mechanics test if you went and uploaded it, but anybody who's here just to look at the games might not. If it's a really big concern for you, it might be better to just send out invites to people you think would be capable of looking past the graphics and purely at the gameplay.
Pages: 1