MAPPER PAID $50

Pages: 1
Hey guys I am looking for a creative mapper to create an extremely large Maze map for me please where the game I'm making is set on. The map has to be very large and detailed and resources will be provided. I am using the high fantasy resource pack and would love a mapper to construct a giant maze where the oak town is set in the middle of the maze. If you have watched the film "The Maze Runner" you might have an idea what I am aiming to construct. Although it wouldn't be nearly as complicated.
If it's in Ace you might find that there will be issues with large maps. You might want to break it down in to parts instead - Ace lags when maps get too big, especially if there's a lot of events on the map. Just a heads up.

If I weren't currently busy, I'd gladly do this, though.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Hey, you fill me in on a boatload of details (I've never seen "The Maze Runner") and I'm your man. $50 sounds really good right about now and I just got my RPG Maker mojo back after taking an extended vacation, meaning you'll get the full potential of my ability, shift mapping and everything.

An example of my work:

This is RM2k3, but with the right resources, I could easily replicate this level of detail in RMVX Ace.

If you want for me to take a crack at it, do message me here on RMN.
2k/3 is actually better when it comes to the lagging thing, but keep the maps small or break them up a bit and they work fine. You shouldn't have huge-ass maps anyway.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

It's actually quite annoying, especially if your designing a complex puzzle game. I have a level in Chips Challenge that has horrible lag due to having over 250 events for just one map.
author=kory_toombs
It's actually quite annoying, especially if your designing a complex puzzle game. I have a level in Chips Challenge that has horrible lag due to having over 250 events for just one map.

lol 2003 only started lagging after 1000 events.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
I'd help but I'm kinda rusty so I must decline. The only mapping I've really done in the last year and a half has been for work.
Pages: 1