YU-GI-OH REGIONAL CHAMPIONS

NoblemanNick
I'm bringing this world back for you and for me.
author=Quiversee link=topic=1916.msg31479#msg31479 date=1221347356
Outta those three I say the Crystal Beast. I used to play this a lot, and when I did I had one of those. It works great and that's without the Rainbow Dragon... although it wasn't too long after I made the deck when I stopped I still liked using it and I still collect the cards just to collect em.

Also, horrible trade you made. Banisher of the Light made that trade super unfair...

I never used Banisher of Light and it didn't really fit in with any of my deck design. Here is my prototype Crystal Beast Deck:

Monsters
Crystal beast Topaz Tiger x2
Rescue Cat
Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle x3
Crystal Beast Cobalt Eagle x4
Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth x2
Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise x2
Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat
Turbo Booster

Magic
Crystal Beacon x4
Crystal Promise x3
Junk Barrage
Crystal Blessing x6
Ancient City: Rainbow Ruins x3
Crystal Abundance
Monster Reborn

Trap
Spacegate
Last Resort x2
Rainbow Life
Crystal Pair
Yeah, i would say the crystal beast deck because it has some good traps that can come in handy. It's funny when you go to those tournaments because there is barely any kids and more adults around the age of 40.
Because kids aren't into the HARDCORE playing of XTREEEME games. If you went to any competition of things thought of as "kiddie" games, it'd going to be mostly adults. If there are kids, the only way they'd survive to the second round is if they played another kid.

It is serious business.
Crystal Beasts?

I stopped long ago before they reached like ten thousand cards or something. I miss my Relinquished and 1000-Eyes Relinquished whatever it was called. At one point I had a deck setup to get all the cards I needed to summom Relinquished in its fused form as quickly as possible, and a couple of counter trap/magic cards to keep it alive.
Yeah, i used to waste all my money on buying these cards. Now i'm still wasting my money but on other things. anime
NoblemanNick
HEy everyone, well I can't believe but I am now fully submerged back into the Yu-Gi-Oh phase again, so I bought the new Starter Deck 5 Ds. So I'm making a tuner-deck as my main deck, going along pretty nicely. If you have any suggesstions for card to go with my Tuner deck that would be great.
Heh, I just got back into Yugioh around April. I currently run 4 decks, my favorite being a Dark World Syncro deck and I'm planning to build a zombie deck soon.

Imo, the best tuners are Dark Resonator and Sinister Sprocket. They have the best effects out of the tuners. For syncros, Stardust Dragon is a must and Thought Ruler Archfiend is really good too. Also, Goyo Guardian is a really sweet, easy to summon syncro with a kickass effect.

Sangan is a good card for tuner decks since most tuners have <1500 ATK. Depending on what element your tuners are going to be a Mystic Tomato/Giant Rat might be worthwhile too.
Eh I took a look at these 5D's things..... not impressed. If i ever do get back into dueling again Im not gonna use th 5D's synchro thingies...

Although I do admit this thread has made me miss dueling.... if I can find other people around my area to duel I may get back into it. Im starting to rebuild my decks again.
I know there was an online virtual duel program, YVO or something like that. Some friends and I tried to get it to work, and couldn't because of some dumb port forwarding thing, but maybe someone here might try it? It lets you create a deck and then connect to duel others online, so that could be good practice for you guys. Or nostalgia, since I don't know if it has the newer cards.
I used to play yugioh online and would dominate in the team battles. I haven't played that for ages but i suspect the demo has run out. :P

Exodia use tail whip!

---------------------------------------------

Good luck NN!
NoblemanNick
The only online Yu-Gi-Oh thing I know of is the official Yu-Gi-Oh Online Duel Evolution, and you have to pay for that. Also after I clean this damn virus out, if there is anyway to duel online, that'll be cool.

EDIT: Currently playing on my VBA Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy, it's pretty good
Yeah, that game is fun to play. I have played the Sacred cards and reshef of destruction as well for the gba. Reshef of destruction was seriously one of the hardest games i've ever played and i won basically on luck.
Dude, I loved Destiny Board (never had the actual cards except A and I, but I had them in a GBA game and it rocked.)

Anyway, no, the online one I'm thinking of is free.... Let's see.
http://xerocreative.com/index.php?goto=yvd&sub=downloads
swishflickbam
NoblemanNick
author=Euphorian link=topic=1916.msg32951#msg32951 date=1222014531
Dude, I loved Destiny Board (never had the actual cards except A and I, but I had them in a GBA game and it rocked.)

Anyway, no, the online one I'm thinking of is free.... Let's see.
http://xerocreative.com/index.php?goto=yvd&sub=downloads
swishflickbam

I checked that out, I'll be sure to download it, maybe we could have a mini-tournament or hobby leauge of some sorts. Also whoever has enough space definatley should try Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy for the GBA. I'm using VisualBoyAdvance and I got the ROM. I originally had the game but I don't know where any of my Yu-Gi-Oh! games are. I mean it's has a pretty good recent list of cards. But no Neos sadly. But I just did teh Exams and basically failed, I did well on the Timed-Duels and Written exam but like Syrus my Practical Exam did not go well.
I cannot get that online program to work right... all I did was make a deck as close to my main one as I could..... but I had to give up alot of cards due to the outdated list it has.

Also, I found out that I have the destiny board for real.... never knew it though.

You also got me back into playing the only yugioh game I have Dawn of Destiny... I forgot how fun it is even with crappy cards.
I found Destiny Board was way too hard to keep on the field. One Heavy Storm or MST and BAM, your whole strategy is screwed.
Or Dust Tornado.... Mask of Darkness is good for that though. Is that limited now?
author=NoblemanNick link=topic=1916.msg32959#msg32959 date=1222022621
I checked that out, I'll be sure to download it, maybe we could have a mini-tournament or hobby leauge of some sorts. Also whoever has enough space definatley should try Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy for the GBA. I'm using VisualBoyAdvance and I got the ROM. I originally had the game but I don't know where any of my Yu-Gi-Oh! games are. I mean it's has a pretty good recent list of cards. But no Neos sadly. But I just did teh Exams and basically failed, I did well on the Timed-Duels and Written exam but like Syrus my Practical Exam did not go well.

If you make it to obelisk blue the exam questions are nearly impossible to answer and so are the battles. Anyway, the idea of a mini tournament would be pretty cool and i would participate in that.
I also like the tornament idea, if I can figure out the program that is...