RANDOM SPAM

Pages: first prev 123 last
author=Sooz
Wait, people were responding to the topics? Why on earth...?

Only a couple saying WTF? and the like.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
I tend to add a post saying 'reported' so that others coming along know they don't need to do so. But I'll avoid that in the future if it makes them stick around longer.

...because they're back!
author=kory_toombs
Maybe this:

"#GamerGate" is an online movement ostensibly concerned with ethics in game journalism and with protecting the "gamer" identity.

more info:

http://gawker.com/what-is-gamergate-and-why-an-explainer-for-non-geeks-1642909080

"Gamer" identity is a nice way of saying sexist faceless trolls. And Chinese farmer drones for MMOs.

Should we retaliate? I could try to alter all their links to lead to here instead. /kidding

Force them to listen to some 10 hour video instead. And loop the redirect so they can't hit back.

Also, let's all play Depression Quest.
Got 'em again. I've got slack open so if you notice something just @me and I'll jump on it asap.
nhubi
I take it the additional security measures haven't been implemented as yet?
They have. There's now a captcha for posting new topics and we've had a thing for human interaction in the sign-up process for a long time now, which means it's likely not to be bots but humans. :/

Not much we can do for that. Anky added a few other things but yeah... >.<
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
We're only about 90% bot free, nhubi.
nhubi
Shows how often I post new topics (twice, I think, in 8 years).
author=Liberty
They have. There's now a captcha for posting new topics and we've had a thing for human interaction in the sign-up process for a long time now, which means it's likely not to be bots but humans. :/

Not much we can do for that. Anky added a few other things but yeah... >.<

The spam seems to tends to be in korean. Could we make a filter for certain characters for title pages, to at least get them to write in English?
It's an idea, but we do get some other language games on the site.
Pages: first prev 123 last