[SMBX] MY SMBX PROJECT IS STILL PENDING....?

Pages: 1
so uuhm, i recently sent my SMBX episode 4 days ago, and it says it's pending...
i've added screenshots, download and all it's needed, did i do something wrong?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Why would you think you did something wrong? It's pending, you just said so yourself. Give it a few weeks.
author=LockeZ
Why would you think you did something wrong? It's pending, you just said so yourself. Give it a few weeks.

oh, i didn't think the peding time thingy would've taken so long.
my mistake, sorry.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Sometimes it takes up to about five days, sometimes weeks. There is only about two people who handle the submission que, so don't think you are alone when it seems like your game remains pending for a while (nor should you think it's going to get denied due to the long wait).
Up to a week normally. Sorry, I've been a bit busy. Just make double sure that you've got everything that is asked for (Description of plot/characters/setting/etc about 3-5 sentences long that is written well with good grammar/spelling/punctuation/etc and 3-5 images of interesting in-game gameplay that shows off your game well)

I'll do a lookie-loo tonight. Got a deadline on something atm. >.<)b
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

Take a screen shot of some flowers and send them to Liberty. That's a sure fire way to get your game accepted :)
author=kory_toombs
Take a screen shot of some flowers and send them to Liberty. That's a sure fire way to get your game accepted :)

- Why not chocolate? All women like chocolate. :D

{LIBERTY SAYS OM NOM NOM}
It was let through that day... I'll still take the chocolate though.
Pages: 1