3 HOURS OF PORTFOLIO/COMPOSER OFFERS HIS SERVICES

Pages: 1

-> Are you looking for original music for your project? Then you have came to the right place! <-

Elias Luukkanen www.eluukkanen.com

___________________________________________________________________________________

My name is Elias Luukkanen, and I am composer from Finland. I compose music, mostly orchestral songs, in daily basis.

I've been around from 2013 and I've already been in one commercial game, one indie game, creating music for a theater play, composed music for (Finnish) TV and Radio, and etc.

I have worked in game projects as a composer before, and now I'm here to offer my music composing services for you.

Visit either my Soundcloud or CV, you will find hours of music to be listened for free, some samples of my work.
___________________________________________________________________________________

My CV:
www.eluukkanen.com/cv--resume.html

Visit my SoundCloud at https://soundcloud.com/elias-luukkanen

Check out my YouTube Channel
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can create:

• music in any genre required
  • music in short time periods
  • high quality music with the most professional virtual instruments

I have experienced making music for:

• Games
  • TV
  • Commercials
  • Radio
  • Theater
  • etc.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

FacebookTwitterGoogle+

If you choose me as your music composer I'll deliver you the best music experience for your project.

I offer my services for an negotionable price, so if you have a project in mind where you are needing inspiring music, be sure to contact me in my website or by sending me an email at: elias.luukkanen@gmail.com

Thank you for your interest, I'm looking forward to work with you!
Pages: 1