RPGMAKER MV COMMUNITY

Pages: first 12345 next last
Hello everyone, so there is a new community for forum RPGMaker MV. http://www.rpgmakermv.co it is going to have a lot of stuff such as easily accessable resources, the ability to upload and even sell your games, resources, etc. I figured I'd share it with everyone :D
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
what does this offer over rpg maker network and rpg maker web?
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Oi, I've noticed that rpgmakermv.net is redirected to rmw!
author=Craze

a highly focused devotion to a single engine which will grow increasingly irrelevant over time as the engine loses luster and is eventually replaced outright.

Sites like these have a definite shelf life. Which is fine as long as you understand and accept that!
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

VX and Ace both have there own forums. Makes sense.
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
author=kentona
author=Craze
a highly focused devotion to a single engine which will grow increasingly irrelevant over time as the engine loses luster and is eventually replaced outright.

Sites like these have a definite shelf life. Which is fine as long as you understand and accept that!
Take it from VX.net folks. I did all I could to revive it from it's ashes, and hey, i did pretty okay!

I don't have the monumental power to fix iEntry's incompetence, though.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
author=kory_toombs

Actually it doesn't. Kentona is right, most things have a use by date. If you tie your flag to a particular iteration you are going to become irrelevant. Creating an open and wide ranging community is a better way to proceed.

Hence the reason rmn is still around a decade down the track whilst other focussed communities have gone the way of the dodo.
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
author=nhubi
author=kory_toombs
Actually it doesn't. Kentona is right, most things have a use by date. If you tie your flag to a particular iteration you are going to become irrelevant. Creating an open and wide ranging community is a better way to proceed.
I'd rather something like MV.co than a clusterfucked shitpit like this forum anyday. Even if it's only temporary.

First most of the other maker bias is discarded because you focus on one.

Second, they tend to attract less toxic members because they don't wear the be-all end-all tag places like here and RMwebs (which I was thoroughly alienated by even before being banned) commit to.

Feels more like a community and less like a business.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
author=BizarreMonkey
I'd rather something like MV.co than a clusterfucked shitpit like this forum anyday. Even if it's only temporary.

Your choice, I'm more in accordance with an open agenda.
ESBY
extreme disappointment
I like the community on here and RMW but then again I'm not a fucking imbecile. Having static communities that can last across releases and iterations is a much better thing than communities that die off after every new release.

author=BizarreMonkey
Please just leave then, your "I hate this place and I'm better than it" posts grow real fucking tiresome.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
are you trying to be me with the rmn name-calling because i got over myself/the forum greatly improved (also i called it the "incestuous cesspool" which is way cooler)
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
author=ESBY
author=BizarreMonkey

Please just leave then, your "I hate this place and I'm better than it" posts grow real fucking tiresome.

You think that's bad, you should have seen the article he submitted a couple weeks ago.

He thinks he deleted it before anyone saw it but he didn't.
unity
You're magical to me.
author=Solitayre
author=ESBY
author=BizarreMonkey

You think that's bad, you should have seen the article he submitted a couple weeks ago.

He thinks he deleted it before anyone saw it but he didn't.

Oooh, now I'm really curious :3
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
Like I said, he deleted it.

But he knows what it said, and so do I.
I already don't really "do" forums anymore, so why bother starting over on a site dedicated to MV when I can stay here where at least a few people recognize my name, and who I can recognize too?

Zeigfried_McBacon
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
author=BizarreMonkey
Second, they tend to attract less toxic members because they don't wear the be-all end-all tag places like here and RMwebs (which I was thoroughly alienated by even before being banned) commit to.

toxic members

toxic members

toxic members

Oh, sorry; it's just that I find a certainly irony hearing that term coming from you of all people.

author=BizarreMonkey

The door is over there. You can leave anytime you want. There are enough things making my home here a bit rough, and one less thing always helps. ^.^

At this point, I think this theme describes BM rather well.

Seriously though, bro, calling this place a shitpit is pretty unnecessary. It has its moments like any other forum, but that doesn't make it a shitpit by any means. I really don't see why you need to be so on-off about your feelings towards this place all the time.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Lotta sick burns in this thrad

author=Solitayre
Like I said, he deleted it.

But he knows what it said, and so do I.

Come on, girlfriend, spill the beans!
KingArthur
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ De-facto operator of the unofficial RMN IRC channel.
da fuq did i read
Pages: first 12345 next last