RPGMAKER MV COMMUNITY

Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=zacheatscrackers
What the hell would sex with 2k3 sprites even look like, lmao

Play Mister Big T's earlier games.

Oh and I agree with Kentona's sentiments on single-focused communities.

Also, Bizzaremonkey, what in the hell makes this community feel "business-like" to you? I get RMW, but here?
@Sooz: THAT GUY TRIED TO GET THAT GAME GREENLIT???? lmao I only ever saw it as a IGMC entry.

Ugh i feel like I need to take a shower after watching that
I remember trying to edit sprites to fit into a hot springs area wayyyyy back in 2k ( passable water tiles with the bush/half transparent check) and trying to make them an opaque vague flesh color. It looked...really, really bad.

side note: Ratty did you ever play through the levels of Sonic 1 and Sonic & Knuckles connected? I used to keep a notebook with all my pass codes I collected written down and it goes well over 200 @_@
I think I've learned something new today, for better or worse.

author=alterego

Also holy shit you can literally learn a move called FUCK in that game?

That's hilarious, lmao
*Stares at the footage of "Slave Master"*

I think I want to curl up into a ball under the covers and not come back out. As someone who really loves the RPGmaker engines and tries his best to make decent stuff in it...I feel like I've been violated somehow.

Is this how tranformers fans felt after the Micheal Bay movies? Is this how those poor souls who watched Pixels felt?

(I'm mildly exaggerating, but still, dear GOD I didn't know my jaw could drop that low, and I didn't know my eyebrow could go up that high.)
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Do you guys know when we'll be getting sprite bases for MV charsters and battlers, so that we can make our own sprites? I get that it has a built-in generator but that is so limiting.
Very likely when you get MV.

I just checked and yes, they come with the program itself. You have to check where you installed the program, though, and look for the Generator folder but they're there.
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
author=Solitayre
author=ESBY
author=BizarreMonkey
I'd rather something like MV.co than a clusterfucked shitpit like this forum anyday. Even if it's only temporary.

Please just leave then, your "I hate this place and I'm better than it" posts grow real fucking tiresome.
You think that's bad, you should have seen the article he submitted a couple weeks ago.

He thinks he deleted it before anyone saw it but he didn't.
Lol I got tired of waiting for it to pend so I just canceled it.

I decided later it was laying it on a bit too thick, if you saw it then lol, kay.

Also I know what it said but I didn't keep a backup copy, so sorry Sooz and others who wanted to see me rant I forgot you were all masochists.

I'm only toxic here because I just couldn't be bothered dealing with it another way.

Also I love how I can post once and the whole thread explodes, I think this is the third time that's happened?

Yeah, I'm late to the party, it's almost like I actually forgot I posted here.
It wouldn't have made it past the queue because that is NOT what articles are for. You want to vent about shit, make a blog on tumblr or something. Post in the What are you Thinking About Now thread. Don't write an article of all things. :/
BizarreMonkey
Well I still got to vent about it, just everyone eye's sans the dubiously curious were spared, I don't see the problem?

And really, much as I love typing out humongous walls of text containing only the finest of my incessant bitching-- I didn't think even you guys deserved that. Hell RMwebs doesn't deserve that! One thing I really appreciate about you guys is the amount of hypothetical balls you have about all kinds of things.

I kept it in that article because I knew I was in a pretty bad state of mind, and here I am thanking past me for not making it a public thing. I knew if it was too corrosive it wouldn't be approved. Ultimately I flat out lied about impatience, I looked at it the next day, saw I was high on anger, so I got rid of it myself. But I don't really care if some one was unlucky and saw it.

Actually if you managed to read the whole thing that's quite a feat! I'd give you 100 of my makerscore if that were in my power to grant.

I couldn't possibly repeat it word for word, not because it was unspeakable, I just don't remember virtually anything I said because i was on a drip of Dr. Cox Rants and unfiltered edgy-ragemine, basically though it was 'i am angry about my dumb problems that are now yours because i say they are and bloody-bloo you guys are all butts'.

So basically my second post on this thread except with a much taller viscosity of ranting and words and late night sleep-deprived idiocy.
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
BM, I really think you need to spend some time away from this site for a while, and maybe the internet as a whole. It just doesn't seem to be good for you right now. You need to take a break.
BizarreMonkey
author=Solitayre
BM, I really think you need to spend some time away from this site for a while, and maybe the internet as a whole. It just doesn't seem to be good for you right now. You need to take a break.
I REALLY WISH THAT WAS AS EASY AS YOU MAKE IT SOUND! >:U

But really, RMN is a healthy thing for me, sort of, it's just the foil for my anger now so places that deserve better don't have to suffer the shit all of you do.

Hahahaha, now that IS HIGH N' MIGHTY AIN'T IT?

Let's add even more to it!

Because I'm the buttmonkey this forum deserves, but not the one it needs right now, so you'll brunt me, because I can take it, because I'm not silent.

I'm a loud obnoxious dipshit, a toxic plague, a stark shite.
Reading this whole exchange has been a bit saddening. Do you really want to look back on these posts one day, BM?

I sure wouldn't.
BizarreMonkey
Probably not. But it's all there now. Future me will just have to suck it.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Mirak
Do you guys know when we'll be getting sprite bases for MV charsters and battlers, so that we can make our own sprites? I get that it has a built-in generator but that is so limiting.

What Liberty said, and I believe Nessy has mentioned it before that she has some separate ones...? Not sure what she meant by that.

bizzaremonkey
blah blah i'm trying to be craze circa 2010 except with more "bitch" because i'm edgy

shut the fuck up
unity
You're magical to me.
author=BizarreMonkey
I'm a loud obnoxious dipshit, a toxic plague, a stark shite.

If you know you're being obnoxious, that's the first step towards being less obnoxious. I could have sworn that at some point you were actively trying to dial back this sort of behavior.

On the subject of MV, I can't believe the release date is so close! But I prolly won't be using it for a while because I'm like 99% done with my current Ace project XD
Just ignore him.

Two days~ Woo! I'm looking forward to how everyone reacts to it. We will be having an event based on the engine, but it won't be straight away - give people a chance to get their hands on it. Just keep an ear out in the near future about it, though. It'll be a liiiiittle different to our usual events~
watermark
Got me my shiny new MZ
author=zacheatscrackers
What the hell would sex with 2k3 sprites even look like, lmao

I believe there was something called Ill Natured...wonder if I still have a copy somewhere...
author=Liberty
Just ignore him.

Two days~ Woo! I'm looking forward to how everyone reacts to it. We will be having an event based on the engine, but it won't be straight away - give people a chance to get their hands on it. Just keep an ear out in the near future about it, though. It'll be a liiiiittle different to our usual events~

I'm going to be in my room, trying not to cry, because I have midterms the week directly afterwards, so I can't sit down and use it yet. Not unless I want to fail horribly. ;_; But everything I see about MV has me hyped as hell. Even the little stuff like the "improved mouse control" plugin that shows icons when you hover over stuff.

So, thanks for waiting a bit before hosting an event for MV. I know I will want to get in on that pie. Contests are where my most frequent work comes from.
BizarreMonkey, you make each of your comments an ode to idiocy. It's a powerful gift; don't misuse it.