LOOKING FOR A FAST MAPPER STARTING NOW WITH RMMV!

Pages: first prev 12 last
author=Sated
*Some examples of my mapping.
I hope you're not expecting to be able to make anything that looks remotely as nice as that using the RMMV RTP :)
I'm assuming this is RTP work. I could be wrong.
Ssshh, Craze might hear you~

I mean, there's an obvious reason I've stayed far away from the RTP. I'd be up for a challenge though, if he's willing to pay for it.
author=Blindmind
author=Sated
*Some examples of my mapping.
I hope you're not expecting to be able to make anything that looks remotely as nice as that using the RMMV RTP :)
I'm assuming this is RTP work. I could be wrong.
Ssshh, Craze might hear you~ I mean, there's an obvious reason I've stayed far away from the RTP. I'd be up for a challenge though, if he's willing to pay for it.
Yeah, we pay of course. But discussion regarding that should be in private. ^^
RMMV is out, wee~! We can finally post game teasers:

https://www.facebook.com/RosePortal-Games-111859118849538

(Slightly off-topic bump. :3)
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
If only I wasn't rusty and had more time :(
author=Deckiller
If only I wasn't rusty and had more time :(

D: Would've loved to have you!

Thank you for the additional bump, though! <3

PS: Majhost needs to come back, I feel so cheap with a broken avatar. ._.
Just got RPG Maker MV (trial version atm, will switch to full version when I have the money) and working on a project myself, but I can force some free time to create maps for your project.

Just hit me up with the details, I can show you some of my works and maybe we can sort things out.

*bump*
author=Skyrockerable
Just got RPG Maker MV (trial version atm, will switch to full version when I have the money) and working on a project myself, but I can force some free time to create maps for your project.

Just hit me up with the details, I can show you some of my works and maybe we can sort things out.

*bump*

PMed! :D
Pages: first prev 12 last