DESCRIBE THE ABOVE POSTER'S AVATAR IN A 5-WORD SENTENCE.

Decky
I'm a dog pirate
This could be a fun game. :) Let's begin!
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
Beady eyed feline licking lens.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Some dude with creepy grin.
A critter looking me creepily.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I visited the MVatar thread.
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
Shaggy as a RPG hero
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Time for some Halloween, folks!

kentona, I didn't notice before, but you change avatars entirely too often. You die on night 0 of my mafia game, and I'm constantly having to update the OP because you change avatars.
kentona, I didn't notice before, but you change avatars entirely too often. You die on night 0 of my mafia game, and I'm constantly having to update the OP because you change avatars.

I have a bank of like a dozen spooky avatars left, though! Sorry.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Kinky love slave for me.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Adorable little furry creature's tongue.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Pixel man does Elaine's dance.
Jeroen_Sol
House likes them vidya gams.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Phoenix Wright objects to website.
Lonely guy in the park.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I played that game once.
Jeroen_Sol
Must slaughter all the mice.