CARS

Pages: 1
Ok. I am making a game called drive drive and I need a red car and a blue car for it. They are RPG XP and i really need them.
If you make them for me I will put your name in the credits of the game!

Your username will also go on the game over screen and on the title screen.

Thanks people please please please make a red and blue car for me!

Shadow Corporations.
"Game Over!
-kentona"

THAT BASTARD! I'M GOING TO KICK HIS ASS!

I have no spriting skills, sorry. (Just smartass comments)
You are going to have to be more specific, and actually present your project in a way that would make people want to join your team.
Well, you won't be in my team, just your username will come up at the end, on the title screen, and on the gameoverscrren for making the cars.

author=Tribal Tail link=topic=197.msg2665#msg2665 date=1187565743
You are going to have to be more specific, and actually present your project in a way that would make people want to join your team.

About the specific thingy, I don't care which cars they are but I would prefer a car that is like, a need for speed kinda car you know.

Anyways they are for RPG XP so, please someone get them to me!
Please let us know if someone actually does this for you.
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
I'm pretty sure shadowcorporation exists purely to test my patience.
author=rcholbert link=topic=197.msg2799#msg2799 date=1188062663
I'm pretty sure shadowcorporation exists purely to test my patience.

What the... I need it bad!
author=shadowcorporation link=topic=197.msg2804#msg2804 date=1188091735
What the... I need it bad!
That's what she said *wink wink*

Seriously, this is your umpteenth post asking demanding resources. Start spriting on your own, search Google, or give us a compelling reason to do the work for you.
I cant draw im not good at it. i searched and nothing. nothing was there.
I got a couple of cars that I made for someone over at Neo. I'll see if I can dig them up for you. Otherwise I'll just make two new ones. :)
author=Ultimaodin link=topic=197.msg2831#msg2831 date=1188174705
I got a couple of cars that I made for someone over at Neo. I'll see if I can dig them up for you. Otherwise I'll just make two new ones. :)

Thanks Ultimaodin.
Your username will be on the game over screen, title screen, and the credits.

Thanks dude.
Ok it seems I'v e deleted them so gere is a couple of Q's.
1) What type of cars did you want; muscle (dodge charger), small (Ford Focus), curvey (Skyline), race cars, what?
2) It's a charset your wanting right?

I'll get started on them as soon as I hear back. ;)
Umm, yeah. a muscle would be awesome. both are muscles ok? One is red and one is blue thanks dude.
And yes, it is a charset from RPG XP that I need. RPG Maker XP.

Sorry to put you through so much truble.
Okay Muscle cars it is then. It won't take long to edit it to appear muscular but this is what I did last night before I got to read your reply.

Progress Report:

Oh and I took the guess that it was a charset you wanted. ;D
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I need it going up and down and right and left. I need a red one and a blue one please. And it kinda has to be white in the background but I will take this anyway to use for one of my games thanks.
Remember, it has to be RPG Maker XP.

Sorry to put you through even MORE trouble.

Thanks dude.
1) the colour does not need to be white because that is the transparent colour (left click the colour whilst importing).
2) That was a progress report meaning I haven't finished the charset yet. I am currently making the up and downs. I won't post it in refraint of getting you confused.
3) When I have finished the blue one I will recolour it to red.

PS. this is rmxp. ???
(I only use rmxp)

(It seems I have more insentive to get my rmxp academy up and completed)
It seems to me that that car is pretty damn awesome.
Okay I have the up graphic done. Now for the hardest part. The going down....o_O
Pages: 1