[PLAY] NO-RM EVENT GAMES

Pages: 1

The games have been made and now it's time to play them. Next week we'll start the voting, but in the meantime get your play on!

In alphabetical order, here are the games!

nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Yay! Something a little different to try.

Well done to all the participants.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Well played peoplez, I'm sorry I couldn't deliver you my mega ultimate amazing visual novel horror but you'll have to go on without me!
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
Me too. I apologize that I couldn't finish my mega ultimate amazing interactive fiction conversation game but you'll have to go on without me too!

(Except that I'll probably try to play and rate all these games. I've already reviewed one of them.)
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
quick cash is quick
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
What about Ploe?

author=Frogge
Well played peoplez, I'm sorry I couldn't deliver you my mega ultimate amazing

Mac DeMarco Inspired minmalistic stealth game made in Flash
but you'll have to go on without me!
Wasn't added to the event page. :/
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=Cap_H
What about Ploe?
author=Liberty
Wasn't added to the event page. :/
Which is a shame because that game has a download! >_<

EDIT: Liberty, can you possibly link to the latest download for my game The Last Hero? Not that the previous version isn't playable, but it does have a few design flaws that can make the game unwinnable which I just uploaded a fix for.
MinST release for the event only uses the keys Insert, Home, PageUp, Delete, End, PageDown to move on the hexagon grid. CashmereCat pointed out that this makes control impractical on keyboard where those key are not clustered. The game now also accepts F,G,H,C,V,B (upper and lower case) and 4,5,6,1,2,3 so you can plat it with most keyboards.

This is the only change I made to the game since submission. I want to stay fair to all of you so I will not make any other pots-submission changes until the end of the votes.
Yeah, for Ploe I added the download link after the event ended. I didn't get enough of it done. But grats to everyone who finished their games, going to try them all out!
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
The download I had up for Droid Age! was a development version. I've put a proper shipping version up. You'll be able to find it on the main summary page.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Now that I have my internet back, I'll take some time to play every entry other than my own and give comments. Stay tuned!
Pages: 1