WOULD YOU RATHER?

... I hope I don't actually have to answer that.
No!
I don't want this topic to die!
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
I do. It's inane.
why won't you die
What happen when this topic die?
what happen to a person who is in doubt of making a choice?
What happen if that person has no social link to anyone?
What happen to the word happened?
sorry.
i won't answer that kind of moronic question
post=151456
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
post=151543
post=151456

What did Lost teach you?

Whatever happened, happened.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
post=151603
Losttaught me that people who watch Lost are stupid...

I love how just two months ago I would've said the same thing, but far worse (I.E. Lost fans are losers who don't know what good TV is). Then I started watching Lost on youtube. I systematically apologized to everyone I insulted.
post=151456

there are so many things wrong here:
1. you didn't close your bold tag
2. the word should be happenS
3. you didn't use happened yourself
Lost does characters really well, even as far as innovating flash forwards (and...alternate flashbacks?) to give more depth to the characters. There's not a single character I hate (except for that one chick who died that reminded me of the chick who ruined godfather 3). You're going to be disappointed if you expect a decent ending or everything explained though.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
post=151669
Lost does characters really well, even as far as innovating flash forwards (and...alternate flashbacks?) to give more depth to the characters. There's not a single character I hate (except for that one chick who died that reminded me of the chick who ruined godfather 3). You're going to be disappointed if you expect a decent ending or everything explained though.

Pretty much this. I loved the ending from the characters standpoint, but it didn't answer as many questions as it probably should have.
I have a devout hate for TV. Everything about it is gay. Yes that's right, TV is gay. It is a homosexual.
You are sick and inhumane! TV is the perfect time waster...No, that's video games...TV...Nevermind.
Correction - TV programmes are gay.. TV good..
post=152300
Correction - TV programmes are gay.. TV good..

that leaves you with commercials and static. do you enjoy commercials and static

or do you just like the physical dimensions of the tv itself

this is the case for me. i personally find its hollow plastic husk and its responsiveness to magnets a turn on
Gay television.

Would you rather get lost on a desert island with no food or water, and had to scavenge around, not knowing what wildlife there was, or get hit by a truck, living but being fully paralyzed forever?