FEEDBACK WHEN YOUR GAME IS MENTIONED IN AN OFFICIAL CAPACITY?

Pages: 1
So I was doing some browsing, and I recently found out after the fact that my game's blog has been featured on the 'Best of Blogs' a while ago (twice!). That's ultra cool and I really appreciate that! However it would be even cooler if there was some system in place that would notify game makers if their game is noticed or mentioned in an official sitewide capacity (such as Best of Blogs, or site stats, or nominations, etc etc).

It would certainly be great positive reinforcement for game makers if we got pinged on our projects being brought up in a positive way.
I think I brought this up before, but there should be another "I Choose You!" Achievement or something, to go with all the rest.

I mean, it's basically the only feature-able game page element that doesn't have an achievement for being featured.
There's a writing spot, and people who get that get an achievement.
I mean, basically this thought came to fruition because my blog was featured twice and I didn't know about it!

It's totally cool but in a weird 'man it would be great if I knew about this' way!
You should ask Liberty. This is simply her initiative to compile a list of blogs that she thinks are cool and post in an article. she has the power!
kentona
There's a writing spot, and people who get that get an achievement.

We have a Writing Spot? Fair enough.
ESBY
extreme disappointment
it's a squirtle

lord only knows how i got it
Pages: 1