HI THERE!

Pages: 1
HELLO. I'm Pai--I'm a freelance artist by day and... also an artist by night. I've already started getting into the site having submitted a game and whatnot, but I only just realized that there are also forums! Huzzah.

I've been using rpgmaker for a number of years, but since MV's been out I've been using it quite a lot more, as it finally comes for my OS (hi I'm a mac, please forgive me). I'm not the best at overall game design, as my strengths lie in polish and small details (and visuals, I guess), but that doesn't keep me from trying and enjoying the process!

Anyway; wonderful to meet everyone! <:
Some people only ever visit the forums. How is using MV on a mac? I don't have a mac or know anyone who does.

Welcome to RMN!
Porkate42
Goes inactive at least every 2 weeks
Man, MV got popular quick!
Welcome to RMN!
Thank you!

& It runs a lot better than I expected! Usually mac ports of a long-standing windows software are flimsy or just the windows version in a nice wrapper (so all the hotkeys and etc are the same and some small functions won't work all that well) but MV was surprisingly well-put together! I think it even runs better than VXA did on my Windows machine.
Pages: 1