[RM2K3] LOOKING FOR LONG LOST CHARSETS

Pages: 1
iddalai
RPG Maker 2k/2k3 for life, baby!!

Hey guys, I'm looking for the complete set for this Charset.
It's a variation on the RPG Maker 2002/2003 RTP Charsets.

I even think this one example isn't the original since the colours seem off.
I tried google searching it to no avail :/

Anyone got these?
Thanks in advance! :)

EDIT: when I say "complete set" I mean all the RTP Charsets in this style :)
iddalai
Thanks for the link, but where exactly are the Charsets I'm looking for?
Gretgor
Having gotten my first 4/5, I must now work hard to obtain... my second 4/5.
If you remember the name of the author, you could hopefully find them in Charas Project.

EDIT: wasn't this from GamingWorld's alternative RTP? Maybe it could be that someone from GW has it, in that case.
iddalai
I don't know the name of the author :/
I don't even think the current filename is the original.

Dunno about GamingWorld's alternative RTP, first time I'm hearing about it.
Unfortunately I don't know where it's from, the first time I saw it was under the file specifications section of the (ilegal) RPG Maker 2003 help file.

Thanks for the suggestions, though.
iddalai
Reusing this for another related question (is that OK?).

Just played the "RMN Midsummer Dream 2010" and noticed it used some Refmap versions of rm2k RTP which I've never seen before, example:

Damn Alex!

I can't find these charsets, does anyone have these or knows where I can find them?
author=kaine87
here
http://sky.geocities.jp/tktklife2/walk_fece.htm

Kaine87 gave the correct link, had you looked through them. From the site:
http://sky.geocities.jp/tktklife2/kimagure_815.png

The text, on the left side, first section, after the 2nd ZIP:
RTPキャラ ちょっと違った感じ

From what I saw, they didn't have more than just the one you already have.
In the French rpgmaker website there's actually a pack full of these.
iddalai
author=hedge1
author=kaine87
here

RTPキャラ ちょっと違った感じ

Kaine87 didn't give the correct link, I looked through all the files one by one and found only the same charset I have, which isn't what I was looking for since the colours are still off and it's missing the other sets.

So maybe don't point fingers before you have all the information?

I'm also looking for something else now in the post before yours, had you looked through it :P :P :P

author=riderx40
In the French rpgmaker website there's actually a pack full of these.

Thanks for the reply! You mean this website http://www.rpg-maker.fr/charsets.html or another one? There should be a few French RPG Maker websites :)

This one doesn't seem to have those.
Hmm..I think it the same website not sure...but I already have the folder it named "RTP jap-Modified"...it only like 16 Mb if you want i could send it to ya..
iddalai
That would be great!
If you can, please send it to me :)
author=iddalai
That would be great!
If you can, please send it to me :)

No problem...I just waiting for the file to upload i should send you the link in like 13 min (mediafire link).
iddalai
Thanks for the charset pack! Lot of good stuff in here, too bad I still can't find what I'm looking for, but thanks all the same! :)
author=iddalai
author=hedge1
author=kaine87
here

RTPキャラ ちょっと違った感じ

Kaine87 didn't give the correct link, I looked through all the files one by one and found only the same charset I have, which isn't what I was looking for since the colours are still off and it's missing the other sets.

So maybe don't point fingers before you have all the information?

I'm also looking for something else now in the post before yours, had you looked through it :P :P :P

You ask for help finding the "complete set" of charas in the style you showed in your original post. You added that you "think" the colors are off.

Kaine87 replied with a link to a website that had a duplicate of what you originally showed, with no other results, suggesting that your colors aren't off and that it's not a part of a set and instead just single.

You reply that you couldn't find the charaset, suggesting none were in the link.

I replied that the one you mentioned was there. And while I didn't state it, the assumption would be that with it being so difficult to find, finding an identical copy to the one you have suggests it may be the original and that no others may exist, therefore answering your original query (though not definitively).

And while yes, you asked for something new, I figured I'd follow up on the unfinished business. If you didn't want people to consider the older posts, you should have started a new thread rather than necro'd an old one.

But I'm not here trying to start an argument. I was trying to help, and trying to encourage you to respond more positively to people who are trying to help you. For example, I suspect if you mentioned you found the one you already had but no more and then asked Kaine87 if he found more (that is, if you're missing something he actually found), he may have responded rather than ignored your query.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar

this one though ???
iddalai
author=hedge1
I was trying to help, and trying to encourage you to respond more positively to people who are trying to help you.

First of all, thanks for showing me what I did wrong.
It wasn't my intention to seem impolite to people helping me :(

I'm thankful for all replies I got!

author=hedge1
You reply that you couldn't find the charaset, suggesting none were in the link.

Actually I replied I couldn't find the charsets, as in several.

I now see I should have also mentioned I found the one I had, it didn't seem important at the time :/

author=hedge1
If you didn't want people to consider the older posts, you should have started a new thread rather than necro'd an old one.

Not really, I'm still looking for help on both things. I just pointed out I had 2 queries.

author=hedge1
But I'm not here trying to start an argument.

Now, if you allow me to say so, you could have also phrased your posts in a better way, since it did seem like you were just trying to start an argument.

author=Craze
this one though ???

Come ON! Like you never weared a dead priests head as a hat!
Pages: 1