WRITE A STORY WITH A SENTENCE.

Pages: first 123456 next last
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Exactly as it says, write a story with a sentence. You know, like those chain games where people say a word, and then the next person says a a word, until it makes a sentence. It is that except bigger! I suppose I'll start.

"John was headed for the ocean."
Ok, then. :)

"When he got there, he saw something in the distance."
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
"He couldn't make it out in the dense, oppressive fog."
"So he decided to build a raft out of soda bottles and aluminum foil."
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
"'Excuse me, do you have a rafting permit?' asked an empty bottle of Fanta as he tied it up."
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
"Of course, he did not, and so he responded with 'Do you have a living permit, Mr. Fanta?'"
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
"Do YOU?" replied the Fanta, and then John was a zombie.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Not again.
Frustated with the situation, John decided to break the Fanta he was talking to in pieces.
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
The pieces got into his hand and wrecked it, so John sliced it off at the wrist.
He then realised that it was going to be hard to use the painstakingly crafted raft with only one hand.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
"Fuck it," John decided, "I bet that thing in the distance isn't brains, which is really the only thing worth caring about anymore, other than a Nintendo Wii™."
“Speaking of that,” John thought to himself, “I need to replace the batteries at home on my Wii Mote if I ever get out of this crummy, life or death situation.”
John then started to whimper: " *sniff* I miss my Wii... *sniff* "
pianotm
Then the true horror of his situation became apparent; with only one hand, he would never enjoy his Wii again.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!", yelled John.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
John then realized that he ripped his pants and must consider buying a new one.
pianotm
"When he made it to the store, everyone ran away screaming because the Fanta bottle had turned him into a zombie, so he said, 'Free pants!'"
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
He took a pair of pants of the shelf, and slipped them on, to his horror, he realized, they were skinny jeans.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
"The skinny jeans became so tight John could not take them off, and suddenly he felt his right leg dislodge from the rest of his body."
Pages: first 123456 next last