WRITE A STORY WITH A SENTENCE.

Sadly, now that legs had grown out of his body, he could no longer fly due to their weight, and thus went crashing down to sprawl on the rocky earth(?) below.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
But that was okay, because by thrusting his hips forward, he could hurl himself through the air and he always landed safely on his well-equipped robotic feet.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Then a seagull pooped on his head.
He gave a long-suffering sigh sigh and concluded that he really should have stayed in bed today.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Elsewhere, an aspiring story writer/game developer took notes on the curious adventures of John and used it to start work on his magnum opus that was totally inspired by a true story.

duh end

Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
But it was not the end!
It was, instead, only the beginning...
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
...of the end.
pianotm
John the Wang Wacker checked RMN to see who was posting and then complained because this was supposed to be "Write a story with a sentence," and not "Write a story with a sentence fragment."
Sooz
"Enough already, let me sleep!" complained the great white shark with a grudge against the Pink Hunter of Sharks(TM) from a page ago who suddenly appeared once more out of nowhere.
It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness.
And then, John realized that this story is no longer getting anywhere. XD
pianotm
It was at that moment that Layla arrived and saw the shark that so horribly murdered her sister, but unfortunately, John swung his hips a bit too hard taking a step and cleaved the shark down the middle, robbing Layla of her sweet revenge.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Exhausted from his vengeful slaying and with his final breath, John declared this become the new "What are you thinking about?" thread in his honor, sparking a new age of peace for all the populace who owed him a debt of gratitude for his sacrifice.
pianotm
Fortunately, zombies don't have to breath.
And then, EVERYBODY DANCED!!! :D

Corfaisus
author=pianotm

You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain.

Sequel: Robo-Zombie-Scarecrow "The Wang Wacker" Johnson's Resurgence: Curse of the Fallen Shark's Blood

RZSTWWJR:CotFSB is going to be a platinum hits best-seller. That's a promise.
pianotm
John, having mastered his power, didn't dance, because he knew he chop everybody up, and why a zombie would care about that, we may never know.

Corfaisus
author=pianotm

Sequel: Robo-Zombie-Scarecrow "The Wang Wacker" Johnson's Resurgence

Shouldn't that be "...Johnson's re-Erection"?
Corfaisus
author=pianotm
John, having mastered his power, didn't dance, because he knew he chop everybody up, and why a zombie would care about that, we may never know.

Corfaisus
author=pianotm

Sequel: Robo-Zombie-Scarecrow "The Wang Wacker" Johnson's Resurgence: Curse of the Fallen Shark's Blood

RZSTWWJR:CotFSB is going to be a platinum hits best-seller. That's a promise.

Shouldn't that be "...Johnson's re-Erection"?

Res-Erection