[CLOSED] SECRET SANTA SIGN-UP

I'm in for this thing. Nothing really else I can do for the holidays.

But it is nice to GIVE to someone rather than GET. :)
I'll join!

And, if you need an elf this year due to dropouts etc, I'm always here to help!
I'm in! eeky-eek. Well, last year I _did_ do my secret santa... I just didn't submit the review to the site... yet... to this day.... BUT I DID SEND THE REVIEW SO ITS ALRIGHT RIGHT #>A<# this gonna work out
...oh, huh, LP's are a thing we could do? That's... actually super doable.

YEAH OKAY SIGN ME UP i would love to LP something for someone <3

@JoSer: U N ME BOTH, PAL OTL
but look this year is a new year, we can do it this year @W@
LPs are Let's Plays, which are play throughs of a game for the purpose of entertaining and experiencing and reacting to a game. Usually they gloss over the smaller issues a game may have for the sake of having fun.

LTs are Let's Tries, which are less for fun and more for feedback and critique purposes. (I mean, they can still be fun, but they're a lot more about pointing out issues that you find in the game and giving constructive feedback on what to do better and how.)
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
LPs are Let's Play...unless you own a record player... They're videos of people playing a game from start to finish. Not sure what LTs are.
author=pianotm
LPs are Let's Play...unless you own a record player... They're videos of people playing a game from start to finish. Not sure what LTs are.

LT is Let's Tries. It's different in that people just try out a game. But other than that, it's the same that they're videos. EDIT: Just saw Liberty beat me to it? ~ ~

Anyway, count me in. I don't know if I can impress my receiver, but I'll do my best ^^
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
author=Aquablue11
is it too late to sign up?

Nope, still two more days until the sign-ups end.
author=Frogge
author=Aquablue11
is it too late to sign up?
Nope, still two more days until the sign-ups end.

Ok count me in too
I asked earlier if you can make small games in RPG Maker (or another engine) to be gifts.

Apparently they are allowed. :)
They're allowed as long as they're catered towards your person, of course. If you just make a random game and go 'yeah, that's for you' without even taking into consideration what they might like, congrats, you killed Santa.
author=Liberty
They're allowed as long as they're catered towards your person, of course. If you just make a random game and go 'yeah, that's for you' without even taking into consideration what they might like, congrats, you killed Santa.

what you mean not everyone wants a self-congratulating dating sim about my OCs
unless you think they'd appreciate it (say, if you get a fan and they have a certain 'ship they like and you make a small game based on that ship, or if you know they reallllllly like a certain character and you make a game where they can date them)

You can always ask me if you don't have any good ideas and I can do some snooping on your behalf. PM, though.
Vaccaria
You'd think MZ would use a dictionary for switches/variables by now?
Sign me up! *raises hand but gets kicked in the nuts*