[CLOSED] SECRET SANTA SIGN-UP

author=Liberty
unless you think they'd appreciate it (say, if you get a fan and they have a certain 'ship they like and you make a small game based on that ship, or if you know they reallllllly like a certain character and you make a game where they can date them)

You can always ask me if you don't have any good ideas and I can do some snooping on your behalf. PM, though.
I think the only way this would work is if I got Sooz as my secret santa and made a Free Spirits dating sim, sO...

but okay okay okay, I look foward to whomever I get so I can do somethin' cool for them. ;w;
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=emmych
I think the only way this would work is if I got Sooz as my secret santa and made a Free Spirits dating sim, sO...

It's a dating sim but it's just Kozmin and Louis :3c
author=Sooz
author=emmych
It's a dating sim but it's just Kozmin and Louis :3c
i may not have a dating sim for that but i can confirm the existence of at least a few great lil fics (AS WELL AS CUTE DATE FICS FOR OTHER SHIPS anyway)
Porkate42
Goes inactive at least every 2 weeks
So how are we going to draw from a hat?
Are we going to use a randomizer or something?
I gotz to know.
Is it time?!

Gretgor
Having gotten my first 4/5, I must now work hard to obtain... my second 4/5.
Super stoked. The sorting hat will begin working its magic and stuff.
author=Gretgor
Super stoked. The sorting hat will begin working its magic and stuff.

I wonder who I'll get.............
I'm sending out PMs now. Needless to say, sign-ups are now closed. ^.^)b
author=Liberty
I'm sending out PMs now. Needless to say, sign-ups are now closed. ^.^)b

Okay!^_^
unity
You're magical to me.
How exciting! :DDDDDDDDDDD
Vaccaria
You'd think MZ would use a dictionary for switches/variables by now?
(Sorry, got duplicated again ;-;)
Ah, that won't work on RMN, friend. Try using bracket code instead. (We do have handy shortcuts to some at the top of post creation, but yeah. CSS only works in the CSS part of the game pages, I'm afraid.)

Also, just wait a second or two for pages to load. You only need to press submit once (that's what usually causes duplicate posts). (And I kinda deleted the before post. Just edit the above one instead. ^.^; )
PMs are out! If you didn't get a PM with the name of your person on it, let me know!
Vaccaria
You'd think MZ would use a dictionary for switches/variables by now?
author=Liberty
Ah, that won't work on RMN, friend. Try using bracket code instead. (We do have handy shortcuts to some at the top of post creation, but yeah. CSS only works in the CSS part of the game pages, I'm afraid.)

Also, just wait a second or two for pages to load. You only need to press submit once (that's what usually causes duplicate posts). (And I kinda deleted the before post. Just edit the above one instead. ^.^; )

Okay... well, I just inputted a C++ code, btw. Anyway, I'll just ready my 'gift'.
Ah, I know nothing of code. I just figured it was CSS since it's the only other code that works on the site. ^.^;
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I... I know what I must do. May the Gods have mercy on my soul.
unity
You're magical to me.
author=Marrend
I... I know what I must do. May the Gods have mercy on my soul.

I don't know what you're referring to, b-but it sounds dire. G-good luck!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Well, it's probably not that bad! Still, I'll keep mum about it 'till the time is right and the moons are in alignment (and all that good stuff).
unity
You're magical to me.
I see. Best of luck with whatever it is!
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
I'm really happy with who I got since I know what would be the best gift for them.

On the other hand, I'm gonna have to put my games on hold for a while ;w;