CROUCHING TIGER, HIDDEN DRAGON SEQUEL.

Pages: 1
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Just thought I'd share for those who enjoyed the first one.
An article about it and:

Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
thoughts before watching trailer:

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon is my most favorite movie of all time but I don't really see why it would need a sequel. Everything is wrapped up and ends well enough. I feel like a sequel would be a disservice to Jen Yu's final decisions, and to Li Mu Bai/Yu Shu Lien's relationship.

thoughts after watching trailer:

that music is shit and this looks like shit. there is nothing ct, hd about this except that yu shu lien is back. also why would anybody want to watch it in english??? it better have original audio with subtitles.... if it's any good at all. i just see pulp fighting and not the emotional drama that made ct, hd so much more than just another wuxia film.

i am saddened.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Yeah, I was a little surprised to see that a sequel was on the way.
I was offended by this trailer. The original is also one of my favorites, it was mind-blowingly beautiful, and this just felt like a cash-grab. Also, I never watched the original in dubbed english, so seeing it in this trailer was weird. It doesn't look like it was filmed in Mandarin.

Part of what made the original so great was the lack of CGI. Stunts were done via harnesses, and there was maybe 1 or 2 CGI'd shots (this crazy, spinny drill move towards the end comes to mind). This movie went into the opposite direction... sad. :-/

... And yeah, that music is pretty shart--what were they thinking?
Zeigfried_McBacon
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
I'm afraid I have to echo the sentiments of disgust towards this sequel. Utterly disgraceful.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Yeah, it looks like it's voiced in English... which is sad.

Nothing in this trailer even comes close to, say, Jen Yu and Li Mu Bai fighting on the bamboo or the big nighttime fight against Jade Fox. Or the scene where Jen Yu takes on the whole tavern, although I think they're trying to evoke that a bit with the scene on/around the tower in the trailer.

sigh.
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
Needs less video game cutscene fights, needs more feels and emotion and poignancy and gravity and loftiness. The romance of martial arts defined Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. The elegance of it. Not just... Fighting for the sake of violence.
The Taking of Tiger Mountain had a really ugly, shitty trailer, but turned out to be a great film. Who knows? You might be pleasantly surprised by this. Meanwhile, remember how hyped everyone was for Phantom Menace?
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Wow! I can't wait! This calls for some fresh popcorn. I better buy some next grocery trip!
author=Craze
thoughts before watching trailer:

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon is my most favorite movie of all time but I don't really see why it would need a sequel. Everything is wrapped up and ends well enough.

It is definitely high on my list too, and felt the exact same way about a sequel, except my thought went: "What the ****? A sequel for a movie that closed very well?"
Oh well, now I am listening to the soundtrack for Original Film... so nice.

Although I kind of dug the cover of Bad Moon Rising. It felt more like what the song should have been.
The only thing I remembered about the movie is that so many people kept making innuendo jokes about the title name.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Sleep interrupts muh gammak too!

And this looks awesome, loved the original. Hate it or love it, either way we still have the first film if this one sucks but I imagine it will be at least good.

edit:
author=Dyhalto
^ That reminds me.

MADtv will always be better than SNL

It was so incredibly funny compared to the weird shit they do on SNL. Like those writers actually get paid?
but that's off topic
SPAMMING ASSHOLE HERE PROVIDING A LINK TO free for Android 2020 latest version and Enjoy Watching unlimited movie, series and TV show videos in HD. Netflix ...
Pages: 1