I AM HERE TO DISCUSS FEELINGS??

Um, pardon my second intrusion...
Mr. BizarreMonkey, sir, may I ask what exactly you're going to do ahead of time? I'm just curious, and very interested in what "dump or trump" means...
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
I think he is threatening to spam the forum unless he is banned, as though the Ignore button weren't a thing.
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
author=Sooz
I think he is threatening to spam the forum unless he is banned, as though the Ignore button weren't a thing.
Lol jeez, get over yourself! It's a means to an end, whether you see it or not is meaningless.

I'm not doing this shit to annoy you or people I just wanna be locked out of here permanently.
author=skeleshark
Um, pardon my second intrusion...
Mr. BizarreMonkey, sir, may I ask what exactly you're going to do ahead of time? I'm just curious, and very interested in what "dump or trump" means...
I'm going to listlessly spam a post with an image of donald trumps face in every forum and flood with that until Kentona bans my silly butt.

Or he could save the serve some strain, himself some effort and me a little indignation and just do it now, but he's too busy being concerned parent and can't bring himself to send me to my room.

Dump or Trump infers to the choice Kentona has to make, dump me or face a forum where trump is the only thing you'll see.

4:11 until dawn of trump.
(four hours, eleven mins)
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
JosephSeraph
I hope you don't think people are reading your big ass posts!

Not true! Seriously, this is better than daytime television! I don't know what's funnier: BM's narcissistic melodrama or everyone else taking the bait. STRAIGHT. THE. FUCK. UP. I am laughing so hard, I have tears in my eyes!
Thank you for explaining it to me! It is appreciated. While I don't really approve of this idea, I hope your plan goes well and you get what you want. Oh- I've been reading through the screenshot thread, and I must say, I really like your games, form what I've seen. Where can I play them, now that they're gone? :'0 Are they on your website?
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Eh, I honestly haven't read anything by this guy or the responses. Too much work for literally nothing. This topic just merited an ounce of effort, because there might have been a cry for help in there somewhere. Alas... Whatever.
Ignore it is.
BizarreMonkey
author=pianotm
JosephSeraph
I hope you don't think people are reading your big ass posts!
Not true! Seriously, this is better than daytime television! I don't know what's funnier: BM's narcissistic melodrama or everyone else taking the bait. STRAIGHT. THE. FUCK. UP. I am laughing so hard, I have tears in my eyes!
It's been a good day! Some fellas are such saps!

This is exactly why I want to get banned, I spend too much time laughing myself giddy at people's hilarious way of responding to things and not enough time doing game dev.

It's only coz kent is a poopybutt this thread has to exist at all.

Poopybutt.

It's not my goal to do this forever, though.

President Kentona has 3 hours and 55 minutes, after that, the fate of this forum lies in an authority even greater than mine.
BizarreMonkey
author=skeleshark
Thank you for explaining it to me! It is appreciated. While I don't really approve of this idea, I hope your plan goes well and you get what you want. Oh- I've been reading through the screenshot thread, and I must say, I really like your games, form what I've seen. Where can I play them, now that they're gone? :'0 Are they on your website?
Only here. You can find me in a much less psychotic nightmare horror manner and my games over on rpgmakermv.co.

In my profile there's also links to four different gamedev blogs I... loosely! -- maintain.

Not if I can stop you, villian! Beware! You shall reap the seeds you have sewn yourself, and pay fate with your own blood! Judgement shall come upon you! Come to me, dark warriors; battle awaits us!

BizarreMonkey
author=JosephSeraph
Not if I can stop you, villian! Beware! You shall reap the seeds you have sewn yourself, and pay fate with your own blood! Judgement shall come upon you! Come to me, dark warriors; battle awaits us!
Ahahaha, if you keep up like that it's gonna get really hard to tell us apart!
author=BizzareMankey
Ahahaha, if you keep up like that it's gonna get really hard to tell us apart!
You two are adorkable. Also it's basically impossible for me to tell you both apart already. Good luck on your forum raid! :3
pianotm
Ah, I don't feel like looking for the post and quoting, but somewhere back in that mess, you said you didn't want your games associated with your current screenname. Well, there's something interesting going on.

I now am interested in checking out your games. I didn't even know you had any. I'm serious about that.

I agree that this forum is far too addictive and far too conducive to wasting time. I came to that realization during my last fight with mawk. It was mawk that helped me realize that I was wasting my time on this forum. That's why I don't post here as much as I used to. I'm spending more time making gam and writing music. I'm also doing events here because they have learning value.

But there's something you're missing...that a lot of people on this thread are missing: the power of hype and promotion. For your games, you have generated interest in at least one person: me. That's more interest than there would have been had you not gone on this tirade. I'm thinking maybe you should consider keeping the BizarreMonkey name as an alternate persona and learn how to channel whatever power it is that you've demonstrated here into promoting your games.
i have to make a confession: I'm actually JosephSeraph
BizarreMonkey
Lol Joseph isn't in cahoots with me, or, well he might be, but like, he's not doing that cause I ask, so it's best I establish now that any cooperation in a raid, if we could even call it that-- is entirely unplanned.

The easiest way to tell us apart is he, the guy who is an innocent bystander having fun while I proceed and plan to mess shit up, has double the MS I do.
BizarreMonkey
author=pianotm
Ah, I don't feel like looking for the post and quoting, but somewhere back in that mess, you said you didn't want your games associated with your current screenname. Well, there's something interesting going on.

I now am interested in checking out your games. I didn't even know you had any. I'm serious about that.

I agree that this forum is far too addictive and far too conducive to wasting time. I came to that realization during my last fight with mawk. It was mawk that helped me realize that I was wasting my time on this forum. That's why I don't post here as much as I used to. I'm spending more time making gam and writing music. I'm also doing events here because they have learning value.
Ugh, I wish I could moderate myself, but it's really tiresome!

author=pianotm
But there's something you're missing...that a lot of people on this thread are missing: the power of hype and promotion. For your games, you have generated interest in at least one person: me. That's more interest than there would have been had you not gone on this tirade. I'm thinking maybe you should consider keeping the BizarreMonkey name as an alternate persona and learn how to channel whatever power it is that you've demonstrated here into promoting your games.
I'm too prideful to drop the name. Like, at first I just didn't want my attitude here to be associated with the name, which is why I changed avatar and stuff, but I forgot how quickly people forget things here, too.

Hm... maybe you're onto something. I stopped promoting my games so much because that was generating a lot of ill merit towards me.

And now that I've learned just how much it'll take to actually get myself banned, maybe the trump can be dumped and I'll just come back sometime and do a big promotional thing, whatever that could be.

See, this is what I meant when I said the way to a happy ending was to find me an alternative way to use my powers.
author=Past me
There's ways... certainly, in which I could change for the better, I just need an endgame, and since 'getting feedback on games' hasn't exactly been one that bears fruit, recently it's been the not so highly regarded thing of 'instigating drama to watch others bicker, then claim notoriety when the air is still moist with my taint.'

Many of us are this way, I'm just really aware of it. But the upside of being so aware of my faults is I have an easy time to correct them, with proper motivation, that is!
Most were too busy arguing with me or blinded with rage that i had even more walls for them to read so they could say they hadn't read because they actually think that will get to me. But you were the first, probably because your observing as an unbiased spectator rather than battling as a futile warrior, to get that, whether because you read that and took it in, or because it just clicked.

Now that I'm ignored by those who argue with me and I don't really have to worry about what I do because I've yet again achieved some kind of god mode as a regular member, I could easily be absurd as I wanted.

I'll think on this.

author=skeleshark
You two are adorkable.
Oh hey you're ba--
oh...
oh.
well... see ya, I guess.
pianotm
BizarreMonkey
Ugh, I wish I could moderate myself, but it's really tiresome!

Yeah, I definitely feel you there. I have all of these creative things floating in my head, and all I ended up doing spending all day here, every day, and then hating myself because days of not getting anything done turned into weeks and weeks turned into months.

BizarreMonkey
pianotm
I'm too prideful to drop the name. Like, at first I just didn't want my attitude here to be associated with the name, which is why I changed avatar and stuff, but I forgot how quickly people forget things here, too.

No such thing as bad publicity. Again, I can understand the whole reinvention thing, but I'm not sure I could do it at 35. I've been pianotm since I was 14.

Hm... maybe you're onto something. I stopped promoting my games so much because that was generating a lot of ill merit towards me.

There's a big stigma right now towards things like Spam and in general advertising, and it's actually kind of unfair. It actually started long before the internet as businesses not wanting competitors promoting on their venues. It evolved into a general notion that anyone advertising on someone else's forum was rude, and that was proper, but now, any mention of something becomes a big faux pas. Like, we can't even tell people what we've done. That's why I love the Welp forum here. As long as you aren't doing the bot thing or linking to questionable sites, you can toot your horn all you want.

And now that I've learned just how much it'll take to actually get myself banned, maybe the trump can be dumped and I'll just come back sometime and do a big promotional thing, whatever that could be.

It may feel like a curse, but it only takes a tiny shift in perspective to turn it into a blessing.

See, this is what I meant when I said the way to a happy ending was to find me an alternative way to use my powers.
author=Past me
There's ways... certainly, in which I could change for the better, I just need an endgame, and since 'getting feedback on games' hasn't exactly been one that bears fruit, recently it's been the not so highly regarded thing of 'instigating drama to watch others bicker, then claim notoriety when the air is still moist with my taint.'

Many of us are this way, I'm just really aware of it. But the upside of being so aware of my faults is I have an easy time to correct them, with proper motivation, that is!
Most were too busy arguing with me or blinded with rage that i had even more walls for them to read so they could say they hadn't read because they actually think that will get to me. But you were the first, probably because your observing as an unbiased spectator rather than battling as a futile warrior, to get that, whether because you read that and took it in, or because it just clicked.

People always think it's not worth the effort to try and find a solution since it's the kind of thing that sounds like work and they have other things to do, so the default is "ignore" or "tell them to get help". I wouldn't say I was unbiased; I'd say I felt I could identify with your quandary.

Now that I'm ignored by those who argue with me and I don't really have to worry about what I do because I've yet again achieved some kind of god mode as a regular member, I could easily be absurd as I wanted.

I'll think on this.

It's better than burning bridges. Again, I can identify with the problem because I had, and to a degree, still have the problem, but resources are valuable and cutting them off is even more wasteful. RMN is here as a game making resource. That's it's purpose. It's just a little easier to subvert than most.