I'M BORED, CAN WE INSULT EACH OTHER FOR A WHILE?

Pages: first 1234 next last
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Another stupid-ass idea from Bakutex. This belongs in the Welp subforum, but to be honest all of your topics belong in the Welp subforum.
author=LockeZ
Another stupid-ass idea from Bakutex. This belongs in the Welp subforum, but to be honest all of your topics belong in the Welp subforum.

*sigh* I guess you're right... Can you be my friend?
Porkate42
Goes inactive at least every 2 weeks
Trying to get friends like that?
What are you 4?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
No. What the fuck is wrong with you, you hemerrhoid nibbling cuntleak? Do I look like I'm here for your fucking amusement? Is your existance so worthless and devoid of meaning that you have nothing better to do than waste my time? Get back to work on your zero-star game.
author=LockeZ
No. What the fuck is wrong with you, you hemerrhoid nibbling cuntleak? Do I look like I'm here for your fucking amusement? Is your existance so worthless and devoid of meaning that you have nothing better to do than waste my time? Get back to work on your zero-star game.

Jokes on you, fuck nugget!
I ain't working on shit!
Check-mate.
Porkate42
BITCH
FIGHT MR IRL

EDIT: lol, thought u replied to me, I should read more
author=Porkate42
BITCH
FIGHT MR IRL

EDIT: lol, thought u replied to me, I should read more

Fight you?! I'd wreck your shit man! Learn to read. FUCK.
OK, you fuckwits have lost your minds. On one side we have a crown wearing mongoloid that wants to literally get word fucked, and another cum stain that should have ended up as a batch of knuckle babies that can't even take the two seconds it would take to find out if someone is insulting him. And this other pleb, don't get me started. House, as his avatar, you're cool we get it. You don't care what others think- awesome! Go back to licking that seeping wound that tries to pass itself off as a 5 cent vagina and just quit while you're ahead.

(I needed that, sorry I'm stuck at work tonight.)
Moving this to the correct forum since you idiotic fucknuggets didn't bother reading the rules at all, but what else should I expect from you ignoramic brainless twats? Reading comprehension is at an all time low on the forums, after all. I'm surprised some of you can even type coherently - probably had to get your parents to spell-check for you.

...my heart ain't in it...
Porkate42
@Liberty

Oh, so you're using big words because you think you're SOOOO SMART.
More like worst cat-girl.
author=Liberty
...my heart ain't in it...

I hear ya, a former Marine should have better material. I have shamed myself and my Corps. I deserve a good spit roasting.
LockeZ
Liberty how are you even still a mod
author=LockeZ

Ouch.
author=LockeZ

Funny you ask. In comparison to you lot, I was the only decent pick, so... :shrug:
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Liberty, your father was a newt, and your mother smells of elderberries.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Dude, I fart in your general direction.
Prime example #1 - you guys have to steal your insults from old-ass movies.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
"Why not? I can be evil! I hate you. See? (long pause) Oh, Eric, I don’t hate you, I love you, I’m sorry!"
Another one of these? Seriously? When will you people grow up?
Pages: first 1234 next last