I'M BORED, CAN WE INSULT EACH OTHER FOR A WHILE?

Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
i'd rather talk about random battle encounters
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I remember when I came to RMN because of your thought-provoking, intelligent game design topics. Bow, how the times have changed. You sure wouldn't see those nowadays.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=LockeZ
I remember when I came to RMN because of your thought-provoking, intelligent game design topics. Bow, how the times have changed. You sure wouldn't see those nowadays.

stahp it u r makking me cries. :'(((((
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
You fucktards are still going with this thread? I thought it died ages ago! Jeez, bunch of fucking shitbags you guys are. Don't you sickos have any friends to direct your petty insults at?
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
You're whining about the thread still going? What's your problem? Are you paying for the fucking bandwidth or something? Talk about an obsessive dumbshit.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Piano, change your stupid avatar back to the lunatic cult leader with the dumb hat. It fit your personality better. It was like a crossover between L. Ron Hubbard and Touhou.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
LockeZ....
Look in here:

'Nuff said.
I want to make a game that will rival Twilight Princess.
http://rpgmaker.net/users/Davenport/locker/Pingo.png
Vain and prone to violence, the main character, Zant could not
handle success. The more his eminence as an artist increased,
the more tumultuous his life became.
Aaaand, Davenport insults himself with another non-sensical idiotic off-topicplanet post. Well played.
For Twilight Princess HD, I want nintendo to improve Zant's character overall,
as a better villan, especially the dialogue.
Also, the visuals of the Twilight Realm in which he resides could be made a far better dungeon.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
You suck at this.
LockeZ
What? Just because you do nothing useful around here, cause animosity just by entering the room, and never make any games doesn't automatically make you a mod, you know.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
LockeZ

You are a butt pimple.

'nuff said.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Ratty524
LockeZ

You are a butt pimple.

'nuff said.

What? Are you in junior high? Who still says shit like "butt pimple"? How much gray matter ended up on your tissue paper?
author=LockeZ
What? Just because you do nothing useful around here, cause animosity just by entering the room, and never make any games doesn't automatically make you a mod, you know.

It's sad when it's the truth hahahahaha. My presence is enough to make someone go mad. I'am making a game though! Just not in RMN style. :P
writing/sending hate mail is an activity that i don't exactly know how to do.

could you teach me?
please?
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Ooh, savage. Who taught you that one, your grandma?