WHAT DO YOU THINK OF TEXANS?

Pages: first 123 next last
I feel like most people think we're country...
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
I love Texans, because I am one
They are mostly Mexicans I think.
author=Shinan
They are mostly Mexicans I think.

Well, there are lots of Mexicans and Spanish speakers
Dudes (and dudettes) with weird accents?
I feel like florida has more latinos than texas though.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

I think they live very far away from me.
Actually they are in another country, another continent.
You mean the football team the Houston Texans? Ehhh…they’re okay... They’re no Denver Broncos or the Seattle Seahawks or anything like that - but they’re much better than the f**king Cleveland Browns, that’s for sure, lol!

As for the city itself, it definitely would be an interesting place to visit…if not for the culture but for the food itself. I keep seeing some of those big steakhouses and burger joints that they have down there and always think to myself that I could eat something like that no problem; it’s not that big – but I wonder if I truly can???

But, yeah, I have no personal beef with any Texans myself. I mean, yeah, you get that stereotypic image from televisions or movies that they’re all gun-toting, flag waving maniacs that hate black people for some reason – but I’m sure they’re just like any other culture out there and the majority of them are all good people. Definitely would be a city I would love to check out someday if I ever plan another trip down to the States.
They were bretty hard to beat on FF8.
You had to junction Sleep on your S-ATK and hack away for hours
author=Addit
You mean the football team the Houston Texans? Ehhh…they’re okay... They’re no Denver Broncos or the Seattle Seahawks or anything like that - but they’re much better than the f**king Cleveland Browns, that’s for sure, lol!

As for the city itself, it definitely would be an interesting place to visit…if not for the culture but for the food itself. I keep seeing some of those big steakhouses and burger joints that they have down there and always think to myself that I could eat something like that no problem; it’s not that big – but I wonder if I truly can???

But, yeah, I have no personal beef with any Texans myself. I mean, yeah, you get that stereotypic image from televisions or movies that they’re all gun-toting, flag waving maniacs that hate black people for some reason – but I’m sure they’re just like any other culture out there and the majority of them are all good people. Definitely would be a city I would love to check out someday if I ever plan another trip down to the States.

The 'city' of Texas, huh?
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
We're the worst.
author=Addit

Well I'd be quite offended if people here hated black people, if anything people here complain about how everyone knows Spanish
I'm a big fan of their toast
Another Texan here. Cool things about being Texan:

-We have tex mex and bbq--way better local cuisine than, say, the Northeast, and we dodged all the green chili/red chili shit from New Mexico.
-Austin has good live music.
-Independence and individuality are shared cultural values, so there are a lot of interesting people (and also some fucking weirdos).
-A small percentage of us are born with a genetic mutation allowing us to absorb electricity.
Good people, but their governmental body, and school boards are incredibly bad.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=Housekeeping

-We have tex mex and bbq--way better local cuisine than, say, the Northeast, and we dodged all the green chili/red chili shit from New Mexico.
-Independence and individuality are shared cultural values, so there are a lot of interesting people (and also some fucking weirdos).
-A small percentage of us are born with a genetic mutation allowing us to absorb electricity.

All this is very true.

Plus, our state can eat other states.
author=Housekeeping

Would the last two be relating to me?
I think just the last one. anyone low-key calling you a weirdo would be pretty far off base.
author=mawk
I think just the last one. anyone low-key calling you a weirdo would be pretty far off base.

Well, everyone at school does(plus the stares I get when I walk in.....)
Pages: first 123 next last