[RMXP] MAPPERS NEEDED FOR SNES-STYLE CHRONO TRIGGER LIKE GAME

Pages: 1
I'm the director of Chrono Shift, an RPG Maker game that has been in the works for several years now. It was on hiatus for a while as I had personal matters that needed my attention but now that I have some time for the foreseeable future, I'm trying to get it finished.

The problem is that when we first started, it was an RM2k3 game and we switched engines right before many from the team became inactive. Luckily I have a few dependable teammates that never let go and continued to work in my absence, so the engine is running in RMXP with the sprites and systems we created.

What we need is mappers. Unfortunately I cannot offer any money as this is a completely non-profit game. However, if you're interested in SNES style square enix titles and are capable of making maps in RMXP, I'll make sure you get credit when it is complete, and obviously you'll be able to enter our underground forum where our development resources are kept, including our sprites, our 50+ page plot outline, our original soundtrack, the working plot script, and the game engine, among other things.

Please let me know if you're interested and able to help. We really need dependable people who can deliver some results if we want to release this thing any time soon.

Thank you,
Mr. Bekkler

http://rpgmaker.net/games/2934/ - The Chrono Shift rmn link.
I highly recommend also making a blog post and tagging it as a Help Wanted blog - it'll turn up automatically in the Help section of the site. Also, the people who like and are subscribed to your game will be notified of the blog entry and you might find someone there who is determined to see your game finished who wants to help. It's always better to have someone who will work from labour of love than not.
author=Liberty
I highly recommend also making a blog post and tagging it as a Help Wanted blog - it'll turn up automatically in the Help section of the site. Also, the people who like and are subscribed to your game will be notified of the blog entry and you might find someone there who is determined to see your game finished who wants to help. It's always better to have someone who will work from labour of love than not.

Great advice, thanks!
Pages: 1