[ARTIST FOR FREE] ANIME/CHARACTERS/CG

Pages: first 12 next last
Hey everyone! This is the first time I'm aiming for game art and I'd be interested in maybe teaming up with people on something like a horror rpg game? (stuff like Ib, mad father, etc!). Or if you explain to me the story of your project and I find it interesting, I'd be more than happy to pair up!

As I'm willing to work for free, I unfortunately cannot work on deadlines. ^^; Also PLEASE credit my work with "Artwork by @mameshii" or something along those lines. This is very important to me! I've had people not crediting me before and it really sucks.

YES: Characters, anime, CG. (mostly drawing headshots, busts, character designs), gore.

NO: PIXEL ART. sexual content, furries, anthros, aliens, mechas, VERY MANLY/MUSCLY/ELDERLY MEN. I specialize more in your average cute/bishounen/bishoujo characters.

Two of my samples aren't digital, but it's just to show I can draw gore ^-^.

Examples of my work:

I could definitely use some Promo art for Ara Fell, if you're up for it, and maybe some stuff for our website. I'll PM you with details soon.
author=BadLuck
I could definitely use some Promo art for Ara Fell, if you're up for it, and maybe some stuff for our website. I'll PM you with details soon.

Ohh that sounds interesting! I've checked out your game, it looks really cool :)
I'll be waiting for your PM!
Not bad work. And since I'm tight on money at the moment, having someone like you willing to work free helps a lot.
unity
You're magical to me.
Your art is gorgeous and super cute! ^____^ Anyone with you on their team is really lucky! :DDDD
author=Bernkastelwitch
Not bad work. And since I'm tight on money at the moment, having someone like you willing to work free helps a lot.

Thank you :) And, Does this mean you're interested in my work or just browsing around? If you're interested, could I possibly have more information on your project? thank you.

author=unity
Your art is gorgeous and super cute! ^____^ Anyone with you on their team is really lucky! :DDDD

Oh thank you so much! I'm glad you like it ^^
For my project, I'm just trying to get character images of them for now and the ones of the characters I do have were from certain game character customization features and avatar making sites... which while they turned out better than I thought they would, I'd like to have actual art of them. There's a lot of characters but I'd give you one of them at a time if you want to work on them.

So it's just character artwork. My actual project is a prequel of the game I have in mind but the actual game is top priority. If that'll help.
author=Bernkastelwitch
For my project, I'm just trying to get character images of them for now and the ones of the characters I do have were from certain game character customization features and avatar making sites... which while they turned out better than I thought they would, I'd like to have actual art of them. There's a lot of characters but I'd give you one of them at a time if you want to work on them.

So it's just character artwork. My actual project is a prequel of the game I have in mind but the actual game is top priority. If that'll help.

I see, but do you have a plan? Do you have a story, or work that's already done? Are you part of a group or an independent individual? Because what I'm looking for is really to join a team/group and work on a project together instead of making... bits of commissions for multiple different projects. I hope you understand.
I got the story down. And yeah, I'm independent. I'll probably just wait until there's something shown. My idea is just ambitious in general so even if you did it, I feel like you'd be burned out over all the characters.

I do understand. I'll keep you in mind once I get a ton of work done. I mean the story and characters are pretty much finalized. It's just the programming, music, and art are pretty much being my difficult spots.
When you say FREE ARTIST, you expect to see some reall dull stuff...
but have to admit, they look pretty good!
I'm sure you'll do a team proud :)
author=DaveyBriteRpg
When you say FREE ARTIST, you expect to see some reall dull stuff...
but have to admit, they look pretty good!
I'm sure you'll do a team proud :)

Aww thank you so much! It makes me happy hearing that ^^ I hope so too haha
are you able to make sprites for a game?
Lato
Infantry for life!
Ah it breaks my heart to see a talented artist working for free on games that will probably never get finished. If you want some paying work from someone that finishes games PM me.
author=EZMF083
are you able to make sprites for a game?

No sorry, I don't do pixel art.
*Bump*
Looking for a nice group to join in if possible! ^-^ If you have any questions don' hesitate to ask!
Hm. That is some pretty impressive art you got there. I don't know if you'd be interested in trying anything for my game, by any chance?? Could PM the details and whatnot (not that there's too much to really SAY but...), but of course, up to you.
author=Xenomic
Hm. That is some pretty impressive art you got there. I don't know if you'd be interested in trying anything for my game, by any chance?? Could PM the details and whatnot (not that there's too much to really SAY but...), but of course, up to you.

Hello! Thank you for the compliment ^-^ I'd need to know a bit more about your game before deciding. Please do pm me the details :)
I don't plan on looking for an artist till the end. (I want to have a complete game before I make someone invest in it, that way I know it'll be a finished project)

But your art is lovely and I hope you find someone. Or if you're still around in several months haha!
author=V3xatious
I don't plan on looking for an artist till the end. (I want to have a complete game before I make someone invest in it, that way I know it'll be a finished project)

But your art is lovely and I hope you find someone. Or if you're still around in several months haha!

Aww Thank you so much! The thought alone is greatly appreciated :) Games on their own are very precious. I feel really honored knowing some people out there would be willing to let me draw for them and allow me to share the experience of game-making.

And, who knows! perhaps I'll still be here in a few months ^_^. Keep on checking regularly until then :)
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

Your work would do well in a visual novel.
(Backgrounds + Busts)
You should look into Ren'Py, its a fairly easy engine to do a simple game in.
Pages: first 12 next last